TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Im good thanks, hate the night feeds they're a killer, but cant complain. Wont be long and you'll be doing all this lol Serenity is a little miss madam already, boys are soooooooooooooo much easier.

Thanks for that lovely quote Poppy. :hugs: I had to laugh and cringe in fear at your miss madam comment. I know my son was really easy as infants go. I'm really hoping Jazzle won't be too different but know I will be lucky if she is as easy as X was. I've heard boys are easier but not had the experience first hand to know the difference. What specifically do you find different or harder with her compared to your boys? I am sitting here ready to take notes in preparation. :haha:

My neighbour has a little boy who'll be 3 in Feb, he's the same height as LAura :haha: but he couldn't be more different! HE is so chilled and literally just sits still and quiet. It's amazing. I keep inviting him in to play with Laura in the hope that it'll rub off, sadly not!

Laura is completely crazy by comparison, she is on the go all the time and needs attention 24-7. She's also very sly, she waits until my back is turned and speedily does whatever she's avoided while in my presence. I can't even use the loo!!

Lol. Laura sounds like a delightful little devil child Puppy. :haha: Gawd I hope my little girl isn't that cheeky. :rofl: I'm counting on having a Pisces as long as Jazzle is born anywhere near her due date. I have heard Pisces children are quite laid back and boring. I'm looking forward to that. :haha: I hope it's true!!!

HAHA, she drives me to distraction some days Muddled but then she hugs me and says 'love you' in her little girlie voice and my heart melts and everything she has done doesn't matter a stitch. She's very loving which is not a girlie trait at all.

Hmmm, I've lost count of how many times I've been told boys are more loving/ easier than girls. But I think it just depends on their personalities. Laura sounds like a fab lil cheeky monkey! I think it's always better when kids have cheeky personalities lol

XxX

Lol. Laura sounds like a delightful little devil child Puppy. :haha: Gawd I hope my little girl isn't that cheeky. :rofl: I'm counting on having a Pisces as long as Jazzle is born anywhere near her due date. I have heard Pisces children are quite laid back and boring. I'm looking forward to that. :haha: I hope it's true!!!

Im Pisces think your due on my birthday 6th? im laid back but not boring lol korben Pisces too

Thanks for that lovely quote Poppy. :hugs: I had to laugh and cringe in fear at your miss madam comment. I know my son was really easy as infants go. I'm really hoping Jazzle won't be too different but know I will be lucky if she is as easy as X was. I've heard boys are easier but not had the experience first hand to know the difference. What specifically do you find different or harder with her compared to your boys? I am sitting here ready to take notes in preparation. :haha:

All my boys were very loving when younger and such easy babies hardly knew they were in the moses basket, but Seren omg she's only 3wks old and talk about demand feeding? Once she wakes she expects the bottle there n then, she hates a bath and lets you know about it, also has me up and down day and night because she cries in her sleep and i always think she's awake :dohh: Also changing a girl is so much messier than a boy lol

Oh wow Poppy! How cool is that! I didn't realise Jazzle is due on your b-day. I don't expect to actually make it all the way to 6th March but she'll be a Pisces if I can make it past 6:18am on 19 Feb (that's when the star sign changes from Aquarious to Pisces in 2012 :haha:). I'm really hoping for a Pisces because I have known so many wonderful Pisces in my life and I think that would be a lovey easy going starsign for my baby. Aquarious would be good too but probably more of a handful as they have very lively and sometimes obstinate personalities. I hope I didn't offend you by calling Pisces boring (or offend any Aquariouses by calling them obstinate :haha:). I don't think they are anyway, but my doctor when I had Xander said that about Pisces when I expressed an opinion between Pisces and Aries (X is an Aries). She said "oh no, you don't want a Pisces, they're boing babies, Aries are much more interesting." She then went on to confess she is an Aries. :haha: As it turned out, my fears of having a wild Aries child weren't realised straight away. X was a very easy infant but incredibly demanding during his toddler years until he got to his independent stage. Now he is so easy cuz he is happy doing his own thing and loves being as independent as possible. Makes life easier I must confess. I fear a Pisces might be more dependant than I'm used to but hopefully less demanding, if that makes sense. As Jazzle is my last baby, I won't mind her being a bit clingy if it means I get to baby her a little longer. :cloud9:

Thank you for the breakdown of differences Poppy. :hugs: I am a bit worried about getting used to girly nappy changes. Boys are so easy to clean but girl bits must be so much trickier to get clean. Do you have any special tips?

lol no didnt offend :hugs: as for tips on girly nappies im still struggling, dont like going in all her creases :rofl:

Got me thinking now of my children's starsigns and if korben is Pisces :wacko:

Ok Rhys January 31st
Gage May 19th
Wade April 9th
Korben March 26th
Seren Nov 3rd

A close friend of mine who had a baby girl in August said she uses cotton buds at least once a day to get her baby's creases clean. I'm not sure how I feel about that but I know it's my job to make sure my little girl is as clean as possible so I'll do what I have to. Probably have to give her more baths than I gave my son (boy parts really are easier to clean, eh??). Any tips from the veterans who have had their little girls for a while now?

Got me thinking now of my children's starsigns and if korben is Pisces :wacko:

Ok Rhys January 31st
Gage May 19th
Wade April 9th
Korben March 26th
Seren Nov 3rd

Rhys would be Aquarious, Gage is Taurus i think but nearing Gemini, Wade and Korben are Aries and Serenity is Scorpio. :hugs: What year was Gage born? I'll check.

:hi: hope everyone is ok in here.

So far my experience girl v boy is that my boy seems more laid back, he doesn't seem to cry as much as Ava but I've been putting that down to us being more confident with it being no.2. He seems more demanding feed wise which I don't mind as he seems to settle easier than Ava.
As for nappies, I'd say the opposite, that girl nappies are easier. I think I'm still a bit frightened of the boy parts and not wanting to hurt him. With girls there's less to clean I feel.

Oh I'd not even thought what star sign Oscar would be, Scorpio then I take it? I'm one of those lively obstinate aquarians you see :haha:

Oh in other news I managed for the first time in a long time to sneeze without peeing....result! Im also in Dee's gang re stretches :blush:

Poppy, that would definitely make Gage a Taurus. (like me! :hi:)

I know lots of lovely Aquariouses (three I can think of just on BnB - Suze, Dee & Andrea/NSN) so I'm sure I'd be happy with one if that's what Jazzle turned out to be but I'd like her to be as well baked as possible before she's born so best if she's born late February or early March.

I'm glad to hear that about girl nappies Suze. :thumbup: I wonder though if it isn't a bit trickier getting all the folds clean if runny bf poo gets in her creases. Did you just use baby wipes with Ava?

Yes, Oscar is a Scorpio too. :thumbup:

Suze, that's so unfair about the lack of stretchmarks! :haha: But I can't think of lovelier ladies who deserve to be stretchmark free if someone gets away with it. :hugs:

Serenitys nappies been runny thats why ive struggled, used cotton wool for first week but then went onto wipes which was so much easier.

Oh I'm good company with my fellow aquarians then Dee and NSN!

I've found strangely that my tummy has gone down quicker this time, thought it would be the other way round, but maybe it's because Oscar fed quicker and more effectively than Ava :shrug:

Yes I just used wipes with Ava, maybe cotton wool and water for the first couple of days. I remember asking my lovely GP about girl parts and nappies and she said not to 'delve too deep' just clean what you can see and anything else will come off in the bath. Always worked fine for us and I wouldn't say I bathed her more than 2-3 times a week for the first few weeks

I'm planning to use wipes from day 1. I tried using cotton wool and water with X and it was just a pain in the arse. Wipes make life so much easier. I would even be happy to rinse the wipes out in warm water before using them but I'm not going to faff around with cotton wool again, certainly not when contending girly creases. :haha:

Serenitys nappies been runny thats why ive struggled, used cotton wool for first week but then went onto wipes which was so much easier.

I find it more of a faff with cotton wool too, used it a bit and used pads rather than cotton wool balls but only because I felt I should. When we began with wipes I just watched for any reaction which we thankfully didn't get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->