TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Fingers crossed for you puppy! Do you feel you've got a decent chance this month?

All is fine here, Oscar is just gorgeous, very demanding feed-wise but I suppose that goes with the breastfeeding territory. He also isn't soothed by anyone other than me, or my boobs actually! He went to see santa yesterday which was very sweet, his big sister Ava told santa he wanted a teddy bear :cloud9:

Me and OH Just spent 3hrs playing pass the parcel with Serenity crying on and off, was getting well stressed :cry: but she quiet now.

Thanks Suze.

We used CBFM this month, BD'd on eve before 'high' and day one of 'peak' so couldn't have done much more. I've not been taking anything else this month though :)

We'll see! TMI but been really wet since ov

I remember those demanding feed days Suze. :hugs: What's the main difference between Ava's feeding and Oscar's? Was she not demanding? I vaguely recall feeling like Xander was chained to me due to the BFing because it felt like I couldn't be away from him more than minutes in the firsts few months due to the need to keep the whole supply and demand chain going. I wonder what it will be like with Jazzle. I'm really hoping she cops on to the whole BF thing more easily than X did. He was clueless! Took almost an entire month before he could simply be popped onto the boob at meal time. He had terrible problems latching on. If I hadn't vowed that BFing was the one thing I would acheive for X I would have given up. So glad I didn't though cuz he turned out to have a cows milk allergy! :shock:

Poppy, I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough time with Serenity tonight. :hugs: We got terrible crying jags in the evening with X between 2-4 weeks old. It was very distressing. Did any of your boys go through the same?

Puppy, I think you've got a very decent chance of conceiving. Your BD this cycle is the same as mine was the cycle I conceived Jazzle (in conjunction with CBFM that is). Do you normally not get that wet after Ov? I varied from cycle to cycle myself. Never figured out what made the difference. :shrug:

No, i'm usually pretty dry. I used to take epo to try to increase ewcm and green tea but it didnt make much difference. Left it all along this cycle and more than ever! Weird.

Yes, good luck Puppy!! :dust: It sounds very encouraging that you're making more CM on your own. I started naturally producing loads of EWCM the cycle before I conceived Jazzle. I still don't know what made the difference for me or if it was just my body finally having fully recovered from my pregnancy with Gerri. :shrug: Either way, it's encouraging! :hugs:

Good luck PC :dust::dust::dust:

AMU yes two of the boys had Colic, its hard work when you cant do anything for them, but VERY stressful being the parent listening to those cries. Hope she ok tonight.

My son had colic for about 3 months . It was awful. I don't know how anyone does it for longer. :hugs: how is everyone? Puppy sending :dust: and hugs to everyone else. Hope you are doing well.

Soooooo its CD16 for me today (first cycle after my loss) ~ do you think i can say i got a possitive OPK today?? :shrug: :blush:

PS: Were not 'trying' yet, but i would like to know that my body is returning to norm :thumbup:

xxxx

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 6
Good luck Poppy. :hugs: On one hand it's reassuring that she's not the only baby you've known to have colic. On the otherhand, there is little that is more stressful than your newborn baby crying inconsolably for hours on end. It's truly distressing. :wacko:

Thanks Shana. :hugs: I hope you are doing alright. How are you feeling now? :hugs:

Inoue, yes, that does look like a positive to me (the last one). :thumbup: you might try testing throughout tomorrow to see when the surge drops off as well. Do you monitor your BBT? I find that's the best way to confirm ovulation as you can get secondary LH surges sometimes if your body doesn't manage to ovulate from the initial surge. Good luck hun. :hugs:

I'm glad to hear you're feeling ok Shana. Kids, eh? Do yours always get up early or was this a one off?

Wll my son always gets up around 6 am but not both of them and not this. Early. Yikes.

9babies- hope you are doing ok, sorry you got an early start! :hugs:

Inoue - it looks promising with the OPK's - i have no clue about them but like Muddled said, if you do more over the next few days you should know for sure.

AFM - I am waiting until 2012 to TTC again, have to find out about my headache problem first and also just enjoy christmas etc. Hoping to get back to some serious :sex: in the new year!

Hope Serenity is doing well Poppy, do you have any more pics of her?

Hello to everyone else :hi:

AMU I think the difference between Ava and oscars early feeding is similar to what you said about X, Ava wasn't very good at it to begin with and didn't actually suck for the first 10 days. As you know Oscar started at 30 minutes old and I feel like he hasn't stopped since! I suppose both were as demanding in terms of time and feeling tied to them. With Ava I struggled more with this and with the demands of cluster feeding but with Oscar I knew this is how it would be and so being prepared is helping. I'm also more confident in un-latching if I need to, like to go to the loo or attend to Ava. I feel Oscar is greedier than Ava but I'm also fine with that and if I have to sit cuddling and feeding Oscar for hours every evening then that's gone with me, I cant think of a better way to spend my evening....I feel a bit guilty that with Ava I slightly resented the tie of it :blush:
I suppose it all boils down to the transition to parenthood being greater and a bit of a shock really with your first than subsequent babies!

Oops I've rambled a bit there!

A little update from me ................. :happydance:

Attachments

• PB280019.jpg
    PB280019.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members