TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

the line got slightly darker today at 10 dpo and I am starting to think it is sticky, bc usually the lines get lighter if it isn't sticking. Off topic my 3 year old has an bad fever so please send some good healing vibes his way please and tia

I really hope it IS sticky hun. You definitely deserve it! (I clicked thanks there without thinking... Thought it was a "like" button haha). Hope your little girl feels better soon! How's your legs today? My back isn't so bad, just a few twangs every now and then when I stand up from being sat down. Such a relief haha.

XxX

It's my son that is sick. We are taking him in bc he is twitchy and his fever didn't go away on it's own. Thanks my legs are s tad bit better

Kaede i'm so sorry you had such a horrible time with your co workers and what they said if i could come to your work and :grr: them i would!!

9babies Congrats hun!!!!! i really hope this is your sticky bean

Sending lots and lots of :dust: for the fanastic ladies that are TC i really hope you all get your BFPs soon :hugs:

So sorry to hear 9babies that your son is sick.. hope the dr will do something so he can feel better...

and yay for a darker test.. and praying for a sticky baby

Hope your all well..

Congratulations Shana! I'll update the front page next time I'm on the laptop. Hope your tablets kick in soon and your son recovers quickly.

Sorry to hear about your back Kaede. Have you tried swimming?

Way to go Puppy! Triplets :rofl:

:dust: Dee, Madrid, Random and Inoue - hope I've not forgotten anyone

:wave: to everyone else

Pip x

Swimming didn't really help lol. Being in the pool was fab! No problems at all (except sore shoulders where I hadn't swam in ages), but once I got out the pool I felt about 100 times heavier than usual haha. I pretty much dragged myself back to the changing rooms XD guess I'm doomed to endure the bad back :p I will look into the osteopath though! I need to make an appointment with the doctor to get something for my heartburn (just as well get it on prescription while I have them all free haha!), so I will bring it up when I eventually manage to get an appointment. Damn near impossible lately seeing as everyone seems to have this sickness bug and flu!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

XxX

Shana congratulations, and I hope your little one feels better soon.

Puppy do they reckon there could be twinnies in there? When will they scan you?

Kaede I hope your back eases soon. I had back pain with Lewis, one we bone refused to move to support bump so I had to get a very sexy tubi grip to wear lol.

I had the scan and everything came back clear so they said its just bad luck and that they will scan me at 7 weeks the next time I get pg.

Also I think I got a positive opk yesterday so done the baby dance last night. Keeping my fingers firmly crossed I get a bfp this month.

Well i'm not sure tbh, everyone has said twins, even people IRL but i'm not convinced.
I reckon it's one little Poppy that maybe implanted a bit earlier. I don't have any history of twins in my family and neither does DH.

Ahhh, feeling bummed and selfish today :( We were meant to be going to Sunderland for my Bday, have a meal and give me chance to spend my Bday money. But Taylor started feeling really sick just as we were about to leave. I know he's not faking it, he's gone really pale and sweaty/clammy... But couldn't this have happened tomorrow rather than today >.< now I won't get to go shopping or anything until after Xmas, and by then my birthday money will have gone on other stuff like shopping etc and I'll never get anything for my Bday :(I feel awful for being cross lol, but I was really looking forward to it :(

XxX

I'm sorry Kaede, can't you spend your birthday money somewhere else?

Aww so sorry to hear Kaede.. Its so not fun when sickness ruins plans.. its going to happen more and more when lo is here.. then you dont go out cuz they are sick.. :( Hope he feels better.. maybe you can tomorrow ?

Bless my poor Taylor. He had a nap and felt loads better when he woke up, so he said he still wanted to take me out. I felt extra bad for being upset when he said that, but I couldn't love him more :) He took me for Chinese and we went to the shops. God I love my man :cloud9:

XxX

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Kaede, I'm so happy to hear you got to have your day out shopping after all! :hugs: Your OH sounds like a real sweetie. :cloud9:

Shana, I'm sorry to hear you are all poorly. I hope it doesn't last long. :hugs:

AFM, not much new to report here. Still trying to get over my cold, and Xander seems to be coming down with something too, he has had a fever since last night. I just put up my complete bump photo progression on my journal today if anyone cares to have a look. It's kinda cool to see my belly grow if I do say so myself. :haha:

How's everyone else? I hope you are all well. xoxox

Found a solution hopefully for Serenitys Colic........................ The vacum cleaner :haha: she instantly stops screaming. White noise has saved my sanity for now.

That's brilliant Poppy! And just think, it gives you the perfect opportunity to keep up with the hoovering as well! :rofl:

:haha: im going to buy a white noise CD to play every night cant afford a new vacum every month lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->