TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Whoa! I go away for a few hours and all hormonal-hell breaks loose in here! I'm glad to see you ladies worked it out though. I don't think anyone meant any harm, it's just so easy to get hurt feelings online sometimes. :hugs:

Big congrats Shana. That is a wonderful surprise for you. I wish you the best of luck. :hugs:

Puppy, your BETA numbers are awesome. I can't wait to hear the result of your scan. :yipee:

Dee, you aren't alone hun. Defo you, Madrid and Random left TTC. Inoue will be TTC again in the Spring. Anyone else?

AFM, I was just at my son's school disco and made a fool of myself trying to win a prize in the dance contest. I hoped they would cut me some slack since I was dancing for two but alas we did not win a prize. :haha:

:dust: to all who are still TTC. I hope you are all well. :hugs:

Thanks puppy, omgosh my daughter is finally at school. O the bus. I am so tired . I walk about 4 miles each way.

Big congrats Shana.. what a surprise, but a great one :) Looks positive to me too.. hope the dr keeps a really close eye on you..

Sending Shana & Puppy each gallons and gallons of sticky baby dust.. :)

Sending Dee, Madrid & Random gallons and gallons of ttc sticky baby dust.. :)

and hugs and love to you all..

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend... me-well tom i have a friend coming that i havent seen a long long time in the morn.. then dh's parents are coming tom night.. then dh works on sat morning.. followed by us taking mckenna to see santa.. should be a fun weekend..

Good luck Shana. I hope it's nothing serious. :hugs:

Lilrojo, those sound like lovely plans for you this weekend. I hope you enjoy yourself. You just reminded me... My 6 year old son has just declared Santa is not real. :shock:

Thanks I don't think it is just an raynauds I think it is called sometimes with lupus. My ride j ust came. So I am off. Will update when I get back

Hope everything ends up fine Shana.. keep us posted..

AMU-awww i suppose he is getting more to that age.. if mckenna makes it to 6 i will be very happy.. :) then she will have to go with it cuz she will have a sibling.. :)

Seriously -like swear down (like the teens say at work!) my kiddies (now 11 and 9) only just in the last year have stopped believing in santa i think (from something saffron said) They only last year wrote notes to the fairy too and i had to reply and leave by their beds and also they used to search the garden for chocolate after the 'bunny' came :blush: I think i have made them very naieve. :blush:

Nevermind i guess - kids grow up way too quickly anyway. :flower:

Yep raynauds just like I suspected . They gave me Nifedipine an calcium Channel blocker. It should help me out. I hope so bc this is super painful

Hope your legs feel better soon hun. It's awful when you're in pain :(

My back is really painful again tonight. I can't seem to find any sort of position that is comfortable to sit or lay in >.< if I lay on either side my back isn't so bad, but then my hips start hurting, and led on my back my back feels like I have a knife in it :dohh: think I may need a ton of pillows tonight haha. I'd love tone able to sleep on my belly again though!!!

Awww, I didn't stop believing in Santa until I was about 9 or 10 haha. I kinda still have to for the kids at work XD it's lovely to see how excited they are around Xmas! Can't wait until its Harrison that is excited!!! :D

XxX

Yeah and I need to get dishes done but can not stand. I hope your pain ge s away soon. I am just prayin g we both have pain free nights. Can you take anything for the pain?

I can take paracetamol, but it won't really help I don't think. Just hopefully I fall asleep... Doesn't hurt when I'm asleep :haha:

You should totally get your OH to do the washing up if your legs are bad hun. Putting them up might help with the swelling.

XxX

Yeah. I am going to rest and make him do them. Anyways I hope you can get some rest an shou feel better. I wish I could help more. :hugs:

It's good just to complain sometimes haha. I know nobody can make my back better. It probably won't get better til Harri pops and I lose weight again >.< will just have to keep swapping sides all night so my hips don't get too bad. I'll get a few hours anyway haha.

Hope your legs let you get some sleep! And hope your OH takes good care of you thus evening!

Talk soon, really tired do going to attempt sleep haha.

XxX

Ok I hope you get sme good rest I remember that horrible back pain well from previous pregnancies. I hope it subsides soon . We could switch hips for s day :hugs:

Hey again. :wave:

Shana, I'm glad your doctor was able to give you something to help with the leg pain.

Kaede, might I recommend that you consider seeing an osteopath to help you with your back? I see one about every 4 weeks as I have back problems that existed before pregnancy and it always helps me feel better once I've seen him. It's safe treatment during pregnancy and they can help you after birth as well if you suffer any lingering problems. Just something to consider. I hope you feel better in the morning. :hugs:

Hi ladies!!

Congratulations 9babies!!!! Another bfp is great news!! Hope your legs will get better though.

Kaede sorry about the backache but it's common during pregnancy. Is your tummy quite big? Both my babies were very big so that was putting a strain in my back. Maybe you are having similar experience.

Dee don't feel lonely hun! I'm ttc too and no bump yet I'm afraid. Not even O yet this cycle. But I'm unusually relax about it, don't know why. I think is because of the amount of work i have from uni. My mind is somewhere else even though I'm doing the opk's every day.

Thanks Madrid :flower: Hope we both get our BFP's soon.

I don't think my belly is particularly huge, but I have put on weight around my hips aswell as my belly, and I think the extra weight in general is just playing me up haha. I don't think Harrison is big... He was measuring just below average size at my 20 week scan, but he might have caught up by now, I really don't know lol. The woman at my 4d scan commented on how beautiful and chubby his cheeks were already, so he might have put quite a bit of weight in in the last 6 1/2 weeks :shrug:

I have no idea how to go about seeing an osteopath, my midwife just told me its normal to have a sore back during pregnancy and that a lot of women suffer sciatica. I will look into that idea though! Thanks :D

XxX

Hey ladies! :hi: How are you all doing today?

Kaede, re: finding an osteopath, your GP may be able to recommend a local osteopath to you (at my GP office there is an osteopath that hires a room and does treatments there on a private basis). Or you could just search for one in your area using yell.com. You can expect to pay anywhere from £30-40 for a treatment. You might also look into whether or not there is a local osteopath college. You can get treatments for about half the price if you're willing to let a student work on you (always ask for a 3rd-4th year student if you can). I hope that helps. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->