TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Im sorry 9babies your Husband is making your life even harder than it should be ~ you did the correct thing to protected yourself, your friend and your children. Best of luck in whatever happens next, were here if you need to vent or if you need secondary opionions.

Thinking of you xx

9babies i'm so sorry for the hard time you are currently having with your husband. I agree that you did the best thing to get away for now. i hope things settle down and something get resolved. :hugs:

Oh 9babies, I'm sorry you've been having a bad time :( You definitely did the right thing! You've kept everyone safe :) I hope everything is sorted for you soon :hugs:

XxX

Did you watch One Born Every Minute??? You better get ready for what is coming your way girls!!!

Yes I watched it!!! And cried my eyes out all the way through haha. I felt so bad for that young girl whose little boy didn't breathe straight away, He was so limp and helpless looking when they carried him to the resuscitation table. I was literally praying for him. Poor baba, was so relieved he was ok!

XxX

Ooooh when that woman was crowning and making that noise i suddenly remembered 'the ring of fire' and thought what have i done???? Lol

Aye. The point at which you have Stretched your fullest, from there on in it goes numb. It only lasts a second if that but fook me it burns! Lol. I tore though so that probably didnt help PLUS they didnt tell me to pant her head out. Buggers

I remember the ring of fire with serenity so well cos i told the midwife to cut me and get her the hell out :haha:

lol, ok sounds... uh... lovely ;) Somethign to look forward to I'm sure lol.

XxX

Gah! I've been saying for a couple weeks that I wish Harrison would just sit still a bit. But he's had a very quiet day today, and it's kinda freaking me out >.< he's moved a bit, so I know he's ok, but this is the first day in weeks he's been fairly quiet. Any body else's LO's have quiet days?

Doesn't really help that this quiet day has followed an awful dream I had last night :(

XxX

Hey ladies! :wave:

So many updates all at once! It's good to see so much activity in here! :happydance:

Kaede, I'm sorry things didn't work out for your hubby at the interview. Fingers crossed he gets another oportunity somewhere else soon. :hugs:

Pip, I've just put a big update on your journal. Sending big hugs your way. Wish I could give you some of my sleep. :hugs:

9babies, good luck. That sounds like a horrendous situation to be in. I hope that you will be able to find a better way forward now. :hugs:

Madrid! :hi: You should be receiving the Femaprin any day now (OH took it to post office yesterday morning). It's about a 1 month supply. That will tide you over til you can get the blend you want to go forward with. I swear by Femaprin but you could seek the advice of a homeopath on the best vitex blend here if you don't want to order it from America. It's quite easy to get though. Just search for Femaprin on eBay and all the sellers in US that ship internationally will come up. Good luck!! :hugs:

Sam, speaking of post, there is a little box wending its way to you too now! Finally pulled my thumb out and got it organised. :haha:

Inoue, how are things going with you hun? If I recall correctly, you and OH DTD at the right time this month (albeit unplanned :haha:). I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! If you didnt catch the eggy this month, when will you try again? Is OH still saying springtime?

Dee, sending you hugs. :hugs: Your fertile time is coming! :happydance: I've been so pleased to read on your journal that you and OH are having a nice buildup to it. It's so easy to lose the romance when TTC but doesn't seem like there is any fear of that for you guys. :hugs:

Puppy and Poppy, you both made me laugh. I don't think I'd ever heard the term "ring of fire" until after my son was born but I do vaguely recall feeling it (thank god for gas and air blurring the memory). That was the point at which the doctor said he was just going to make a little cut and I shouted at him that he was NOT under any circumstances going to cut me! I would much rather tear a little naturally (which is what normally happens) than be cut and then tear in addition to the cut (which is what happens more often than not apparently). :nope: I'm hoping to deliver on the midwife led unit this time where they will hopefully keep their scissors to themselves! :haha: I don't want to be on my guard the whole time to have to try to stop them!

AFM, it's been a busy week. Was back in hospital Sunday night with contractions (which they finally caught on the monitor!) but as my cervix remains closed they are not too concerned. They ordered a growth scan, which I had today, to check if there was a reason for all of the contractions I'm having. Jazzle looks perfectly on target and they didn't see any cause for alarm. One of the doctors used a term recently which seems to capture the nature of what's going on: irritable uterus. Basically, I constantly get a LOT of small contractions that may or may not lead to anything. In most cases it's just worrying and uncomfortable and doesn't mean anything. In some cases (hopefully not mine!) it can lead to preterm labour. As I'm about 31 weeks now we obviously don't want her coming just yet. :nope: I'm hoping to make it to 37+ weeks. Not sure what to expect but hoping for the best! I had more worrying stuff today. Have had a horrendous headache so I popped into the day assessment unit to get my BP and urine checked. They kept me for over an hour due to elevated BP but finally let me go home with the promise that I will take tomorrow off work and come back in to be checked once I've had a good rest. I am really glad they are taking all this seriously and keeping such a close eye on me but I would much rather have an uncomplicated pregnancy without the extra worries! :haha: I can't wait to meet my baby girl but I don't want her here before she's done baking. I hope she can hang on another 7 weeks.

I hope everyone else is well. Sending :dust: to those who need it and :hug: to the rest! Xoxox

Kaede, I just saw your last post. Yes, Jazzle has quiet days too. Today, for example! Sam used to get the most worrying quiet spells with Scott as well. If you are the least bit concerned, call your midwives / day assessment unit. My hospital is brilliant about getting ladies in to have a listen for reassurance. Hopefully your hospital is similar. :hugs:

Thanks AMU, I think I'll be getting my Doppler out when I get into bed. I was too scared to use it earlier. I've felt him have a bit wriggle just now so I'm feeling a bit better. They do like to scare us, eh? Haha

XxX

Yes, Kaede, indeed they do! The little tinkers make a life long career of it actually. :haha:

Haha, just had my Doppler out and he's kicking up a storm now. Not sure he likes being poked with it lol :haha: I feel much better now XD

XxX

Aww, that's great Kaede. :hugs: My Jazzle doesn't care for dopplers either which is fine hy me because it gets me the reassurance I need, either way!

32 week appt went well.. bp was 110/80.. weight was 155lbs, gained about 18-20 lbs.. babys hb was good in the 130s-140, head was down wrapped up around the left side.. feet on the right.. makes sense.. lol next appt is in 2 weeks so on the 18th.. then 36 weeks is the group b strep test and an internal, sweep at 38 weeks if i want, and possible induction at 39 depending on what all happens.. Baby will def be here before my due date though..

Haha, Taylor and I are led in bed watching a DVD and I was cuddled up to him and he starts laughing. Turned round to me and goes "He's a wriggly little bugger isn't he." lol, I didn't realise he could feel him while I was cuddled up lol. He's making up for being quiet now lol.

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->