TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

AMU I got the capsules now!! The silly postman had left the parcel with the concierge so I went to the Post Office yesterday and today for nothing. Never mind! I got them now. Thanks.
I'll start taking tomorrow though because they contain b6 and I already have taken my b6 this morning. I don't want to overdose myself lol

Kaede we've all been the same with the first pregnancy. The not knowing what to expect is responsible for it. :winkwink:

Hey ladies! :wave:

I'm glad you got the supplements Madrid. Sorry to hear you had hassle tracking them down though! I wanted to say thank you for the tip about EPO in my supplements. I've done a bit of research and am reducing what I am taking for the time being but after speaking with a consultant today I feel good about continuing to take at least a small amount. The Eye-Q capsules I've been taking have given me 300mg of EPO a day plus the other non-fish based omega 3-6-9 capsules had 150mg in so I was taking a total of 450mg of EPO a day which is still below the doses recommended for starting contraction but higher than I needed I'm sure. I'm going to stop taking the omega 3-6-9 capsule for now and am reducing my Eye-Q intake as well from 3 capsules down to 2 a day so now I'll just be getting 200mg of EPO a day which is very similar to the amount found in Mumomega (a fish oil and EPO (150mg) supplement indicated for use before, during and after pregnancy).

The consultant I saw today also recommended I take paracetemol round the clock for 2 days and see if that gets the contractions under control. As my BP and pulse have been rather high this week and now it appears my thyroid is low, I've been advised to take some time off work. I was supposed to work the next two full weeks but I'm going to see about reducing that to 3 days a week instead as I'm not doing so well. After that I'm on maternity leave and so glad about that! Right, I'm off to take a nap now. going to use my time off work wisely! :haha:

You should take it easy AMU!! I'm glad you've found the answers to your research. I hope you'll feel better very soon.

Well I'm quite chuffed! I weighed myself for the first time in 3 weeks and I've only put on 2lbs :haha: takes me up to 35lbs gained.

How is everyone else doing?

XxX

Well done Kaede! :hugs: I can imagine that's quite a relief for you as I know you've been worried about your weight gain, not that you need to be, but I understand. :hugs:

Things have gotten very quiet in here again recently. I'm afraid my energy levels have been very low which has affected my posting habits but I still read! I love hearing how you ladies are getting on. I'd love to hear how all the babies are doing and how all us heavily preggo ladies are coping at the end and where in cycles and new methods our lovely ladies TTC are.

I don't have much to say for myself that's new except I've booked a couple days leave at work to help break up the next 2 weeks. My last day at work will be 20 Jan. I have a few worries right now but hopefully nothing I can't overcome. 1) Jazzle's and my health. I so want her to make it to 38 weeks. I'm nearly 32 right now so that's a little closer to the goal. :dance: 2) Jazzle's room. We're still working on it and I've had to slow right down due to the contractions. :cry: 3) Sorting out care for Xander for when I go into labour. I'm covered except for the feb halfterm week when my friend is going on holiday. :argh: Been calling around to find backup in case Jazzle decides to make her grand appearance then. That's about if for me really. Apart from the worries and the aches and pains to be expected at this stage, life is good. I'm so happy to be near the end of my PAL journey. I can hardly wait til I'm holding my little rainbow in my arms. :cloud9: Fly, time, Fly!!!!

Think we need updated bumps in here girlies!

Oh and just as a side note - if anyone has any salt and vinegar crisps knocking about that they will not eat please feel free to mail them to me. Seriously.

:D

LOL Puppy, Asda sent me salt and vinegar Skips in my order today that i didn't ask for, i dont like that flavour at all! I will ask the kids if they want them and bear you in mind if not lol

Bump pic!
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/4f2c8736.jpg

Sorry, no salt and vinegar crisps Puppy. :haha:

Dee, it sounds like ASDA has made a habit of mucking up crisp orders! They completely left off my lightly salted Doritos yesterday. :grr: I was gutted as I wanted to have them with my chilli. :haha: Oh well. Maybe next time!

Wooooo! Awesome bump AMU - I'm not brave enough to get my naked 'B' belly out!

I get random mess ups on my Asda orders Dee. They once sent me a small jar of HorseRadish :shrug:

Salt and vinegar are my faves, sorry puppy :p I hate cheese and onion though so if you want them feel free haha.

This pic was taken yesterday so it's recent haha. I'm getting rather large now! Love it though haha.

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/e776957f.jpg

Glad to hear things are going well for you AMU! And I hope Jazzle stays in a few more weeks. I think she'll be good and stay put until 38 weeks. You're nearly there!

Asda always seem to leave off the lightly salted Doritos! Or they substitute them with the cool ones (yuck!). Not what I want with my salsa! Haha

XxX

Wooo!! Beautiful bump Kaede! You say you've put on 35 lb but I can't imagine where you've put it! You look lovely! Wish I had your arms. Mine are proper bingo wings and get cropped out of every photo! :rofl:

Puppy, I think you should do us a sexy bump pic. :haha: Bear the B!!!

That's exactly how I feel about them XD Taylor ate some space alien pickled onion crisps the other day and then came to bed... I literally kicked him into the bathroom to clean his teeth lol. Yuck >.<

XxX

Hi all!!

AMU is understandable to feel stress on the last few weeks and I hope the little one can stay just for a few more weeks in the comfort of your tummy. Just take it easy with the nursery and things like that. If you have the essentials you can get the rest once she's arrived.
I also struggled when I had my son as we had to find somebody who'd stay with my daughter but my mum and mil came so she stayed with her while my dh and mum came to the hospital with me.
I'd like to ask you if you could tell me whether you had an improvement the first cycle you used the supplements in terms of cycle length. I'm hoping vitamin b6 will improve the lp length straight away but I'm not sure if I'm being a bit too optimistic.

Thanks

Lol ooooh pickled onion, I forgot they did those.... hmmmm.....

Oh and Kaede yeh awesome bump, like AMU said, you look all bump, can't imagine where the weight is :shrug:

Oh and AMU - I've had a bath tonight so I'm just in a towel right now, a naked bump shot could reveal a little more than I intend right now :blush:

Lovely bump Kaede! I agree with AMU; you don't look fat at all.

Haha, thanks ladies! My arms do wobble a fair bit to be fair :p I try not to get them in the pics too much lol. Your bump is fab though! I have fat rolls on my hips under that tshirt :p I don't do underwear bump shots for that reason lol. Majority of my weight has gone on my hips and boobs :haha:

Yes, come on puppy! Get the B bump out! :D

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back