TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I agree with Poppy.. my plug was never green and even the parts of plug i have been losing arent green.. mostly clearish.. the plug regenerates so you can lose parts of it for quite awhile.. also there is normally blood mixed in...

When i lost mine with my dd it was clear and thick and bloody..

Hi ladies! :hi: Sorry to be away for so long. Been busy building a nursery! Hard work but I'm so pleased my nesting instinct has finally kicked in full force. Not long to go now!!

Kaede, I think the other ladies have well and truly covered the plug issue. Definitely speak to MW about the green colour in case you've got a bit of infection but it does sound like part of your plug coming away either way. :thumbup:

How is everyone else doing? How are the young babies & mums? How are the about-to-pops? How are the newly preggos? How are the TTCers? I hope everyone is doing as well as can be in their own situation. It's quite a mixed bag we have here! :friends:

I haven't had anymore green, and the rest of the discharge had been clear :shrug: but I will ask :)

XxX

Went shopping today with the in laws to the metro centre in Gateshead.... And honestly, I have never seen anything like it! haha, it looked like we had walked into an episode of My Big Fat Gyspy Wedding! There were SO many of them! And some of the outfits they were wearing o_O there wasn't really much point in half of them... they didn't cover anything! I think I probably wear more in the swimming pool than they were wearing for shopping lol.

Also, I definitely know now that walking is what sets off my BH lol. Struggled to walk around after an hour or so. But thoroughly enjoyed going somewhere other than Asda :haha:

How is everyone doing today? :)

XxX

I was talking to my aunty about losing my plug and she said I had to call the hospital just to let them know. I did that and explained what it looked like etc and the midwife on the phone said colour sounds fine (not infection or anything) and to just keep an eye on my BH to make sure they don't become regular and that my waters don't go. She also said that it could still be a couple/few weeks yet and that the plug might have come out because of the BH I've been having has opened my cervix slightly.

But I'm happy everything is fine lol. I'm not convinced anything is going to happen just yet :) but if it does we're ready lol.

XxX

Happy to hear all is fine Kaede.. I know your anxious and ready but your not term yet.. and its really best to get there first..

Congratulations to lilrojo on the birth of your son! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait for details.

:hug:

Pip x

DrGomps posted the news in her journal.

Pip x

Oh my gosh!!!! You have had peanut?? You have a son!!!!!????? :happydance::happydance: I had no idea, sending you the hugest congratulations Logan!!!! :hugs::happydance:

Can't wait to hear all about it :) xxxx

Birth announcement in her journal:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/694679-pregnant-peanut-after-2mcs-160.html

Pip x

I've updated the front page with the sex, weight and birth date details. I'll put a name once known.

Pip x

Awwww, congrats lilrojo!!!!!! :happydance: Hey, not check here for a day or so and look what I miss!!! haha.

XxX

Hi ladies! :hi:

I'm sorry I've not been around much lately. I'm over 37 weeks now and I've been nesting like a looney. In the midst of that I have developed rather acute (pregnancy related) carpel tunnel syndrome and have barely been able to use my hands. even holding my phone to read updates has been difficult, much less posting! I am soooo ready to meet my little girl. I feel it could be any day now. I am getting very regular BH contractions that are quite strong at times. If things go anything like my first labour, I'm expecting them to suddenly turn into proper contractions any moment. Will keep you posted.

How is everyone else doing? I hope you are all very well in your various stages. :hugs:

Aww, sorry to hear about your carpel tunnel AMU :( it sounds painful! But hey! Congrats on going to full term! I must have missed your week change, sorry!

Only 4 days to go til I can join you at being past full term haha. I've still been losing small clumps of plug, no blood though, just the usual greenish/yellowish/creamy colour and clear discharge in between. I had an evil BH earlier, though. I was tidying up and was bending down picking stuff up and as I stood up my whole belly tightened up and I couldn't move for about a minute. But it passed and just had the usual period like ache I've been getting. Also, Harri is now at 3/5ths engaged, so getting closer :)

Hopefully it won't be too long for you AMU! Looking forward to your announcement! :D

Hope all you other beautiful ladies are doing well too :flower:

XxX

I am soooo excited for you Muddled and you Kaede, waiting to hear news! :hugs:

I went to 42 weeks with Fin and Saf so i was way off at your stages lol :haha: but i hope your babies turn up sooner than that! :) Can't wait!

Hello to everyone else, hope all is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->