TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Eeek! Thanks for the heads up about True Blood Kaede. I'm a big fan too. :) Read all the books and can't wait for the next one to come out in May.

I'm also a massive fan of OK GO who unveiled their latest music video today during the SuperBowl. I can't resist sharing whilst we are on the topic of media that excites us. :happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlEu9xsnzWg

Thanks for sharing OK GO Muddled, that music doesn't really do it for me but its quite an ingenious little video :)

Yeah, funny thing about the music for me Dee, it had to grow on me. But I've always loved their videos. Each of them has delighted me to no end. :) I highly recommend checking them out on YouTube if you liked that one.

That video is pretty awesome! Not too hot on themusic though haha, but the video is quite genius! Actually, I saw you share that on Facebook and I ended up youtubing some of my favourite videos haha... strangely they all ended up being McFly :/ haha

This one in particular... makes me cry everytime haha

https://youtu.be/6gXh6iR5Ogo

XxX

Aww, that's quite sweet Kaede. I've never heard McFly before. I'm afraid I live in a bubble where music is concerned. Don't listen to radio or watch MTV or anything, just listen to my own music collection and take recommendations from friends with similar tastes. Lol.

I like McFly too Kaede :haha: But mainly James Morrison and Bruno Mars amongst others :)

Ah, McFly has been my favourite band since I was about 15 so I'm afraid I'm quite biased about them :haha: My taste in music has broadened quite a bit since I left school. I actually quite like a few Tinie Tempah songs, and also Professor Green (which would have been classed as "chav music" and therefore classed as "uncool" :haha:). But I can't stand Beyonce and Rhianna lol. I would gladly put a bullet through both of those haha. Apart from that I'm not really fussy on bands/artists. Although, I prefer music from the 80s to alot of the NOW stuff lol... my Mum calls me a throw back!

XxX

I remember the 80's stuff when it was first out :haha: I forget how young you are! :)

lol, I was just over a year old when the 80s finished :p I wish I had been older during the 80s... such an interesting decade!

I love 50s music too, though haha. I guess I have what you call a very eclectic taste in music since leaving school lol.

XxX

Professor Green was number 1 when Andrew was born.

The 80's were my decade given I was born in 1970! I loved Haircut 100, Kajagoogoo, Spandau Ballet, The Cure etc. *big sigh*

Pip x

80s mine to born 1970 OMD, Reo Speedwagon, UB40 More embarrassing Bros, Wham :blush: :haha:

Oooh, I love Spandeau Ballet :D My mum told me that she was listening to them when I was born haha.

XxX

I just looked on Google and Mud 'Tiger feet' was No.1 when i was born :) I think i know it.

Dont have much clue what your all talking about lol..

Hope everyone is well though..

Ugh, well, training course 1/3 finished. Another on Saturday... Now wishing I had said no! Just got home and my head is killing me, as is all my belly and back muscles from being sat in an awful uncomfy chair all day! Everyone felt sorry for me at the course though :haha: was nice to be asked about my pregnancy without anybody saying the words "god, you're massive aren't you!"

Hope everyone is well :)

XxX

Soooo... Been a bit quiet in here! I hope that everyone is doing well :D

XxX

Full term for me.. appt went fine.. no change from last week.. cept for cervix is moving down so that means baby is moving down too.. so still just waiting.. 21 days left though..

Hello everyone,
Sorry i haven't been on this thread for awhile, i seem to of unsubscribed it somehow :blush:
I'm loving all the bump pics and congrats to the new BFPs!!!! How exciting.
Sending lots of dust to the ladies still TTC :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ahhh, congrats on reaching 37 weeks lilrojo!!!! That's great news :D

My belly has definitely dropped. Harri now feels like I'm carrying him somewhere around my knees lol, and the pressure in my cervix is unreal sometimes. Also, I can feel him "down there" if you know what I mean, like his movements are that much lower. I can pretty much feel him moving around in my foof (lol), and strangly, it also feels like I have flutterings across my right hip bone??? Not sure how that's possible though lol.

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"