TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Congrats on reaching fullterm lilrojo! :hugs:

Kaede, I know what you're talking about with the really low movements. The can move their hands around near their heads which is essentially near the cervix if baby is head down. As for feeling movement bead your hip bone, that is also possible. Your uterus is filling your entire lower abdominal cavity and a good amount of your upper abdomen as well. You can feel movements all the way to your back if baby is in the position for it! It sounds like Harri is most likely engaged now. My LO isn't but that's supposed to be normal for subsequent pregnancies. :shrug:

I wanna meet my baby now!! I actually would like her to wait til next week when she is over 37 weeks and I'cs finished her nursery. :haha: J am Sk seriously excited about meeting her!!! :dance:

How's everyone else? :hugs:

Hiya all wow full term how exciting not long to go. I am now 16dpo and getting some fab lines on FRER's! I go on holiday tonight for a week so not testing any more!!. When I get back there might be some babies to meet!!!

Here is my FRER :happydance:

Attachments

• P2100063.jpg
    P2100063.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1
Engaged or not this baba's giving me some grief lol! Been getting some BH that I've had to breathe through today. Was almost doubled over walking around Asda (it's always in bloody asda it happens! Lol). I'm hoping he holds out at least until after next Saturday though, got my courses tomorrow and next Saturday :/

Yeah I read that after your first they don't always engage until last minute, but they don't have to be engaged for labour to start do they? Duno lol :shrug:

Cazi - those are some fab lines! It's great news that they're getting nice and dark :happydance:

XxX

Nice lines cazi!! Enjoy the holiday!!

Kaede your body is getting ready to go! As you are nearly 36wks it could happen any time, which means no more Asda until when you finish your course for good. :)

Haha, I think I will have to avoid asda! I can see me being in there doing my weekly shop when my waters go! That would be embarrassing lol... Might get some freebies if that happened though ;)

But yeah, gona have to take it easy til I finish this first aid course!

XxX

:happydance: woohoo! Just noticed, my ticker is on the last flower!!! Haha, just waiting for the fruit to change to a watermelon now XD

XxX

Can't you order your Asda online Kaede? You should be resting up as much as possible! :hugs:

:hi: everyone, i should have ovulated by this time next week so lots of :sex: for me in the next few days or so.

I could, but I like to have a wander lol. Today wasn't even my shopping day haha. I went with my nan and grandad for lunch in asda's cafe lol and waddled after her for a bit while she got some bits and bobs haha. But I think I'll order it next week save me pushing the trolley around :)

XxX

I went shopping and have been contracting like crazy now too but they seem to stop :( lol

Mine stopped after a couple hours or so, but had awful back ache ever since. Just had a nice hot bath to see if that helps :)

XxX

Well, about to get up and ready for the first half of this bloody first aid course... Just hope the BH don't play up today or everyone will be practicing their sills on me lol :/ and I REALLY hope they don't ask me to lay flat on the floor like last time, I'll not be able to get up hahaha :haha:

XxX

Congrats Cazi!! I pray that this little miracle is sticky for you :hugs:

Also expect to see some baby pictures soon - your all about to pop! :haha: x

Umm... Question? What does the mucus plug really look like? I might have asked this before, but earlier this evening while I was out with the in laws I went to the loo and wiped... It literally looked like I had blown my nose in the tissue :/ (sorry tmi) it was green and stretchy just like i had a cold and blew my nose. I didn't say anything because I didn't know what it was and my FIL is someone who freaks out easily lol (plus I would was too embarrassed to say anything >.<).

Doesn't necessarily mean anything will happen yet does it? Could still be another couple weeks?

XxX

Don't worry Kaede, it could just be part of the 'plug' coming down. It doesn't necessarily mean anything i don't think :hugs: Just keep an eye on it hun.

I was losing plug like that from around 33 weeks but Andrew still resisted eviction at 38w!

How did First Aid training go?

Pip x

It was ok lol, killed my back getting on the floor doing the rescusitation and recovery position lol. But it went fairly quickly.

And thanks! Reassuring to know he might stay put a little longer lol

XxX

Id mention it to your midwife just incase infection, not saying it is, but with you saying its green better being safe :hugs: my plug never been that colour :shrug:

I'll be seeing her on Tuesday anyway, I'll try to remember to mention it then :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->