TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Honestly it's a huge relief! I've been quite constipated that last few weeks lmao. Would love for it to be the start of things. I'm really a very impatient person :haha:

Lilrojo, I didn't notice your LO's name before. Bryce is a lovely name!

XxX

Haha, gona be a toss up between us AMU ;) bets are on ladies :haha:

And is that the name you've chosen for Jazzle? Isadora is way cute! I love the more "old fashioned" names. You don't hear them too often. My best friend always wanted a little girl called Jessabelle. I think that's really cute too haha :)

XxX

The race is on ladies :happydance:

This is serenity now :cloud9:

Attachments

• ipone 021.jpg
    ipone 021.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4
  • ipone 022.jpg
    ipone 022.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
Haha, Kaede I won't begrudge you getting to meet Harri first but I am just desperate for her to come out now, irrelevant of anyone or anything else.

Yes, Isadora is Jazzle's "outside" name. I love the name Jezabel (prefer this spelling) but coming from an uber Christian background, my family would not forgive me if I gave my baby a "harlot" name. :rofl: I chose Isadora in tribute to my grandma (LaDora) and because I've always wante an Izzy but couldn't bring myself to give her an incredibly overused name (Isabella was my original choice for a girl name). I'm really happy with her name and call her Isadora far more than I call her Jazzle now but I forgot I hadn't really mentioned that on this thread before. Sorry! :haha:

Poppy, your little Serenity is just precious. :cloud9: I was really taken aback to see her standing until I realised someone was holding her up! :rofl:

Ha, that first picture kinda freaked me out for a second. I just thought "OMG! She can't be standing on her own already?! :O" duhh :dohh:

She is stunning though! Proper little beauty bless her :D

XxX

Haha, it's funny you should say its a "harlot name" because although I think it's a cute name it does kinda conjure up a picture in my head of some honky tonk woman in the old fashioned saloons you see in old western movies :rofl:

I'm excited for both of us! I cannot wait to see what Isadora looks like!!! :D

XxX

:rofl::rofl: Just laughing at you two thinking same lol Just waiting to feed her so i can go bed.

Isadora is a lovely name AMU x

Literally, Jezabel is the name of a prostitute mentioned in the Christian Bible. It would be like me to be rebellious and choose a name like that (throwing it in the face of my upbringing etc) but wouldn't really be fair on the child IYKWIM. It's not a widely known notorious name in this country but my babies are half American and it's very well known there to have negative connotations due to it's notorious mention. Nevermind though. My little girl has a rockin name so I don't have to worry about it. :dance:

You and me both Kaede, I can't wait to see her little face. I look at her 3D scan photos all the time and wonder how much like them she will be.

I think serenity looks a bit like hers, what you think?

Attachments

• serenity.jpg
    serenity.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
  • BABYBOND MANCHESTER_14.jpg
    BABYBOND MANCHESTER_14.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
I wasn't brought up really religious, respectful of god and of religion yes, but not really religious. I had no idea it was the name of a prostitute in the bible haha. Learn something new everyday!

Eeek, I'm so excited I could explode lol. I keep wondering how much like his 4d pics Harri will be too lol. I was hoping he would look more like me than he did, but I think he's gorgeous however much like Taylor he looks :haha: it's his little nose! I always dreaded him having Taylor's nose (I wanted him to have my little nose instead of the "Fillier" nose lol)... But it just looks so cute on him haha.

XxX

Definitely Poppy! I've seen other babies looking very similar to their 3D scan photos as well. It's just that I got so many different looking ones from Jazzle's scan, it's hard to know which one she will look most like but I am hoping that this is a fair representation...
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/d93fb751.jpg

Thanks ladies. It's my favourite pic from her 3D scan but there were some other pretty good ones...
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/7d3d6b3b.jpg
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/sassifrass13/665972e8.jpg
We didn't get a single photo that was a clear shot of her entire face but we've got bits and pieces to imagine with. :rofl:

Oh I love the bottom one! That one is gorgeous!

There was one of our 4d pics where Harri looked ALOT like me... But mostly he just looked like Taylor :haha:

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/fa9a62bd.jpg
That one looks like me... His lips and even his nose looks like mine here.

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/2a26e1ad.jpg
This one and the one in my avatar both just look like Taylor haha.

XxX

Aww, Kaede, he's gorgeous in all his pics but I can see what you mean, he looks different in each one (but still looks more or less like the same baby :haha:).

I love how pretty Isadora's little mouth and chin look in the bottom photo. I just wish we'd gotten a clear shot of the rest of her face in that one! :dohh: All the pics that show most of her face are in a grumpy squished up pose but I still think she is gorgeous in those - it's my job! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->