TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Ahhh, so glad everything is well Madrid!!! Great news :D

Haha, Nothing wrong with starting again! Kids keep you young... apparently! XD

XxX

Officially diagnosed with Hyperemesis today. Got different sickness tabs too so hoping they work!

Eeeeek! Just got up to use the toilet and I THINK my waters broke... Called the hospital and they want me to come in now to get checked over. I'm excited! Leaving Taylor in bed though for now in case it still takes hours and hours. He can still go to work while I'm waiting :haha: (he only works 5 mins from the hospital anyway). Yikes! It's all feeling too real right now :haha:

XxX

Good luck Kaede cant wait to hear whats going on... keep us posted.. :)

Well it was definitely my waters because I've been losing it in bursts since about 3.15am (4.29 now) lol... And a HUGE gush all over the kitchen floor this time lol. I've already got through 2 changes of underwear. Nobody warns you just how much there will be! lol

Also, started getting bad period type pains... Feels like I really need a poo lol (sorry tmi!). Will update later :)

XxX

GOOD LUCK KAEDE!!! I came in here to say "Tag, you're it!" :haha: cuz Jazzle (Isadora Jean Walsh) was born today at 01:25. Little Harri isn't far behind. :cloud9: I've got everything crossed for you hun!!! :hugs:

OOOHhhhhhh what an eventful night!

Mega congratulations to Muddled on the birth of Isadora :cloud9: xxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

& Wishing you tons of luck Keade, sooo exciting to soon be meeting harri soon too!!! :hugs::hugs: You will be fine hun xxxx Cant wait to hear.

Who's Kaede's texter?? We need updates! Lol

Can't believe Harri and Izzy might have the same birthday! Eek!

Congratulations AMU cant wait to see pics :happydance:

Good luck Kaede :hugs:

Just thinking Kaede if Harri holds on till tomorrow he be born on a leap year.

Stalking for any updates :wacko:

Amu looked in your journal Isadora is bloody gorgeous, well done :hugs:

Haha poppy i wouldnt wish that labor on anyone though.. :) But leap day would be cool.. that was mine due date.. happy my lil man didnt make me wait that long.. :)

Congrats AMU.. :)

and Kaede cant wait for an update.. :)

Hope everyone is well.. Bryce is sleeping but will waking soon.. just wanted to pop in.. hope all the preggos are doing well as well the mommy's and the ttc'ers..

Poppy your all done now.. no more babies.. i saw your things says your family is complete.. :) So happy for you.. Im sure having your kids so close does a number on you lol.. although im about to find out myself in september lol

Congratulations AMU! That was quick!!

OMG Kaede! He's definitely coming, or may even be here now!! How exciting!!

lol lilrojo ive done my bit for Society :haha: 4 boys 21,20,19 and nearly 2yrs, now finally Serenity to complete my family... Deffo finished, even if i was 30yrs and broody i wouldnt risk having another incase i had a another girl :rofl:

So your ttc in september?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->