TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Congratulations random.

Poppy love the new pics of serenity.

Not long to got for Kaede and AMU good luck, looking forward to seeing pic of your babies.

AFM = sick sick sick. I've only actually been sick once but I feel sick morning noon and night. It even wakes me up in the night! Think I would rather be sick than just feel so sick!

Ah, yes, all day sickness... I remember it well. Hang in there Cazi. :hugs:

It's a good sign Cazi! I still get that occasionally lol, and I definitely still get morning/evening sickness. Pregnancy is so glamorous ;)

XxX

Wow, this thread has gotten lively! :)

Lovely pics of Serenity Poppy, i do love her name and she is so sweet :)

Loving all the scan pics of Harrison and Isadora, it seems strange to me that you both know the sexes and even the names already lol but really nice also.
I didn't want to find out the sex of either of mine and did not name them for a few weeks either! In their notes they were 'baby Holman' :haha:
I can't wait to hear news about which of your babies is on its way first or even born, its so exciting after waiting so long and getting to know you both :hugs::hugs:

Hello to everyone else :flower:

(Am i the only one waiting for BFP? :wacko:)

Wow 3 pages to catch up on!

Good luck Kaede and AMU, can't wait to see pics of babies on the outside :D

Oh and i am glad you are feeling sick Cazi (you know what i mean!) cus its a good sign :)
Not nice though, hope its not too hard on you x

Dee, I think you may be the last lady standing at the moment (unless Inoue is still TTC). :hugs: You're time will come. :hugs: Bear in mind, I think everyone else has been using TTC aids (OPKs / CBFM) which definitely speeds the process up. I will refrain form sounding like a broken record and trying to tell you to use them too. :winkwink: I am so looking forward to the day that you announce your BFP too hun. I don't think it will be long. Just gotta try to be patient and not give up. :hugs:

Yeh Dee i agree with AMU, i think you are the last one TTC, i know its not consellation but the other girls have been back on the TTC wagon for quite a few months but this is only month 2 for you. that doesn't help at all i know because last year when you were expecting Miniwig I was the last person and it really is a lonely place to be. I know nothing will make it any easier but i'm sure you won't be much longer chick and we're all cheering you on :dust:

:hugs: Dee. But it can only mean 1 thing - you are definitely next to get your BFP and I'm sure it won't be long at all xx

Don't worry Dee, it will be your turn soon hun :hugs: and in the meantime we are all here for you :)

XxX

Hugs dee.. your time is coming.. and like the others said its only month 2 of trying.. and i will be back on the wagon soon enough lol.. hope your holding you baby by then though..

Thanks everyone - this is such a wonderful thread and you are all so wonderful too! :hugs::hugs: All your responses made me :cry:
I'll keep plodding on....:wacko:

Korben was 19mths when serenity was born. He's 2 end of march.

Do u find it hard at all having them so close in age or no... love hearing opinions on kids close in age like that....

My eldest 3 are close in age, 19,20 and 21... 2nd son was 6wks old when i concieved 3rd son :haha: eldest was 16mth at the time, so yes was hard work, but rewarding. Now these two are close and got more patience now older.

Wow! 3 babies in 3 years! Not sure I could handle that lol. I suppose your lucky with your first pregnancy... I can be as lazy as I want on days I feel sick and tired because it's only me and Taylor, but when you have other children to look after you have to be up and about. But maybe having something to do with your days makes them go quicker towards the end?? I spent all day yesterday finishing all my baby washing/ironing and the day disappeared!

I would like another child, but I would like more of a gap... Maybe wait until Harri starts school so I have more time to enjoy both a bit more? Cuz then I can spend time with Harri evenings and both on weekends then any new baby I could spend more time on during the day. Hmm... Guess we'll see! lol

That turned into a proper conversation with myself XD haha

XxX

So sorry you're feeling down Dee! You are too hard on yourself. :hugs:

I'd like to let you all know that I had my scan yesterday and it was great! We saw our little bean and the hb. Next one, a reassurance one, on the 5th March. Hope it all continues.

Great news Madrid :happydance:

Kaede351 yes did sound like you was talking to yourself :haha: agree though i had my first three boys close, where my sister left a 5yr gap. I suppose both have their good and bad points. I had them close and they grew up togethor and nearly all left home, but i did a boo boo and started all over again with korben and serenity :dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->