TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Little girl too much 4 ya lol, thats what im hoping to end with...another girl... :)

NTNP in sept... actively trying starting the end of dec-jan

Congratulations to Kaede on the birth of Harrison John Fillier! Born at 4.18pm weighing in at 7lbs 10oz and measuring 52 inches!

:wohoo:

Pip x

Fantastic news Kaede! So happy for you xxxxxx What a awesome day on this thread :)

Aww congratz Kaede, great weight and long.... looking forward to pic's. A prince and princess in one day :hugs:

lilrojo yes she's a little madam :haha:

Wow I haven't been in here for ages :shock:

Congratulations lilrojo on the birth of Bryce, so team green turned :blue: :happydance:

Of course congratulations to AMU on the birth of beautiful Isadora :pink:

Congratulations Kaede too :blue: I take it Pip meant 52cm ... otheriwse very well done Kaede :haha:

Wow I haven't been in here for ages :shock:

Congratulations lilrojo on the birth of Bryce, so team green turned :blue: :happydance:

Of course congratulations to AMU on the birth of beautiful Isadora :pink:

Congratulations Kaede too :blue: I take it Pip meant 52cm ... otheriwse very well done Kaede :haha:

lol I copied it from her FB status!!!!

Pip x

Haha, yes I meant cm... I was still a bit high on the gas and air when I posted that!

Well, it took 10 hours! And I didn't have any real pain relief until I was 9cm! I tried gas and air to start with but it made me throw up so I just went without until I was pushing. But my god did I need it then lol. He had his head slightly turned to the side so didn't want to move when I was pushing (it really is like going for a giiiiiiant poo! Haha)

Anyway, here's my favourite photo of him so far!

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/29e2b6c8.jpg

AND CONGRATS AGAIN TO AMU!!!! OUR BABIES SHARE BIRTHDAYS :happydance:

XxX

Congrats Kaede he is beautiful! 2 Babies in the same day how exciting! xx

What a handsome little man Kaede. Congratulations to you all.

Pip x

Kaede, Harrison is so gorgeous in that photo :hugs: Congrats again to you xxxxx

Congratulations Kaede :dance: what a beautiful little boy.

Wowser Isadora and Harrison both in 1 day :)

Thanks ladies :) I'm having to stay another night in hospital because he isn't latching onto the nipple properly. Totally gutted about that, but at least they're gona help me and not just send me home clueless :) he's not too bad and he does feed, but he's got a little temper on him and gets frustrated when the milk doesn't just flow freely for him. He just holds the nipple in his mouth and expects it to suck itself lmao XD silly baba!

XxX

Thank you ladies for all the warm wishes and congrats. :friends:

Mega congrats Kaede!!! :dance: Harri is so handsome!!! He looks just like his 3d scan photo as well (just as Isadora looks like hers)!! :haha: How cool is it that our babies share birthdays?? :wohoo:

Still in hospital with Isadora. Waiting for her to have her first poo. They say we can go home once she does. Normally they wouldn't be bothered but she was very sicky for the first 24 hours and couldn't keep anything down and they now want to make she she doesn't have an obstruction. Fingers crossed she gives us a tarry deuce soon!! :rofl:

Haha, I don't know! These babies are sent try us aren't they! I had two nasty pooey nappies during the night so no problems there :haha: hope little Isadora is doing well other than the lack of pooing lol, and congrats again to you too! Apparently 28th February is a good date to be born! XD

XxX

He's so cute kaede! He doesn't look a few hours old, posing & all. Congrats hun! Enjoy every minute. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->