TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Thanks ladies :) just tried the pump and managed to get about 1oz after a feed using both boobs... Harri fed from both for about 20 minutes aswell. He actually went on my left for 20 mins! I got so excited when he just carried on sucking lol. And what a relief afterwards! My boob didn't feel like a rock anymore XD

I'm gona let Taylor try and give him the expressed milk, he's dying to help with feeds lol. I will also try and keep all your advice in mind and just hope that little man has gained some weight come Wednesday :)

XxX

He hated the bottle of expressed milk :dohh: going to give it one more try later when he's a bit hungrier :)

XxX

Hey Kaede hope things start to go better with the bfing.. I think with it being your first it will take some time to get things sorted out.. just keep at it.. and dont worry what anyone else thinks.. your doing as best you can and thats all that can be asked of you..

AFM.. I gave Bryce his first bath today in the baby bath tub.. that was fun.. he cried the whole time but i loved it lol.. i was squatting though and now my stitches hurt..

Ooo, stitches are no fun are they :(

I ended up sitting on the floor when I gave Harrison a bath lol. No way could I squat or bend haha. He didn't particularly like it either, I think I made the water a little bit too cold. I tested it and it felt fine, but by time I was ready to put him in it felt cold. Comes from having a cold bathroom I suppose. A bit of practise and I'm sure I'll crack it lol. Bathing him makes me nervous so I've just top and tailed him.

XxX

Yeh stitches aren't nice. You using witch hazel on your pads?

I used to avoid bathing Laura until Gareth was home. I was so paranoid i'd drop her!

My mum used to help me with the first baths - you get used to it soon though :) xx

Baby one is always the scariest, baby two is easier though i had my sister help with the first sponge bath at home... but itall comes back in a hurry :)

not using anything as they werent hurting at all and healing great, just the squatting didnt help, took some pain meds and feeling better today

Orr you new mummy's sound like you are doing a great job!

Little update from me - had scan today and all great. Little bean measuring bang on for dates and had a great heartbeat!

Attachments

• DSC06484.jpg
    DSC06484.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
Fabulous news about your scan Cazi, and a lovely piccie :thumbup::flower:

Awww, great news Cazi! And what a cute little peanut you have there! Wish I'd had an earlier scan too lol. I always love the early "blob" scans haha. They're so cute XD

I think my stitches must have nearly dissolved... Either that or they just did an amazing job. I used a mirror to look earlier and could only see one very small bit of stitch. I know there was at least 3 or 4 lol, so I'm going to take it as a good thing! Shame I still feel battered and bruised down there haha. Feels like I've been kicked by a horse or something :haha:

XxX

Great news Cazi and great pic.. so happy all is going so well for you..

So had Bryce's 2 week checkup-well almost 3 lol and he was 7lbs 7oz.. up from 6lbs 5oz at 5 days.. :) He is such a good eater.. lol

Here a few quick pics before he gets mad lol..

and my one week pp pics in the tshirt.. and today almost 3 weeks pp

Attachments

• 0301121459.jpg
    0301121459.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 0302122026.jpg
    0302122026.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 0222122017.jpg
    0222122017.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 0305121256.jpg
    0305121256.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
Yesterday I didn't want to spoil cazi's news. She deserves what she's going through & I'm very happy for her.
Unfortunately I had my scan yesterday too & it wasn't good. The baby had stopped growing and there as no hb. I decided to go for the medicated mc as there's no point waiting & took a tablet yesterday to soften my uterus. Today I have to put 4 in my vagina & the bleeding should start soon after.
Now I got the answers to why it didn't seem to measure in time with both previous scans. My Gp is going to refer me to the recurrent mc clinic after all this is over & we'll take it from there.
Sorry to bring a negative note to this lovely thread but this is also part of ttc & unfortunately for us it keeps happening.

Big hugs Madrid. I really hope they can find a reason why this keeps happening and help you to have your rainbow baby. Life is so unfair and you really do not deserve this at all. I hope you won't be in too much pain. Thinking about you xxx

Dont apologise Madrid this is why this thread was started up in the first place so we could be here for each other after a loss, all here for you sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Madrid, i am so very very sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Don't apologise, i agree, this thread is for helping each other through the good and bad times as much as we all can :hugs::hugs:
Take good care of yourself and i hope the bleeding part is over soon for you xxx

Lilrojo - What a figure post birth! Go you :) And little Bryce is so sweet :)
Glad you are both doing so well :flower:

Oh Madrid, i am so sorry honey. At least you can start rpl testing and hopefully find some answers.

There's a recurrent miscarriage thread on bnb with lovely ladies there (i was in there before bfp) they know all there is to know about rpl testing so ask lots of questions chick xx

Oh Madrid, i am so sorry honey. At least you can start rpl testing and hopefully find some answers.

There's a recurrent miscarriage thread on bnb with lovely ladies there (i was in there before bfp) they know all there is to know about rpl testing so ask lots of questions chick xx

Thanks. I'll go looking for that! Where is it?

Pills are in so it won't be long now :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->