TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

:hugs: for you Madrid, hun :hugs:

Harrison started taking a bottle today! I'm going to combi feed... Express some feeds, give some formula (for out and about), but also continue to breastfeed. I'm going to let Taylor give him his evening feed everynight when he gets home from work so he can get his bonding time too. Also, that then gives me an hour or two to have a bath or catch up on some sleep! My bath tonight was awesome haha. Didn't realise I could enjoy a bath so much XD Just led in bed chilling now. Might drop off for a bit! At least then I'll have energy for tonight haha.

I hope everyone is doing ok :)

XxX

Happy to hear things are going well Kaede.. :)

Were good.. will update more tomorrow promise.. lo is waking.. :)

Congratulations to Emily who had little Isabella Mia Brown @ 5.24am 11/3/12 weight 9lbs 8oz 57cm long :happydance:

Said on fb but congrats to emily.. we miss her on here.. :)

Miss her lots Logan.

Here's 18+1. I'm a whale!

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/puppycat72/IMAG1322.jpg

Your brewing a nice one in there puppy!!! :haha:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend, ive now got 2 weeks off work to get some house decorating done (re-vamp on the bathroom/garden). I spoke to my Doctor last week and she has giving me authorisation to be signed off work for a month when i next fall pregnant (between 8-12 weeks) as she said "Your high risk and the chances of hemorrhaging are greatly increased with the job and hours you do ~ you must take a step back for you and your baby" .... Im so happy!!! Pray the next one can hang on till past the critical 13 weeks mark :winkwink:.

Its also our 2 year wedding anniversary on Monday 19th so i hope i get a BFP that morning, would love to tell my DH over evening dinner (ill be 12DPO) :blush: x

Good luck getting your BFP Inoue and thats great news about getting some rest time for the early weeks - FX! :flower:

Good luck Inoue! I hope you get your bfp! And good news about being signed off! It will give you chance to relax when the time comes :)

XxX

My little milk monster has gained 10oz in 5 days. I'm so pleased lol.

XxX

Good luck inoue....

Well done Kaede :)

Great bump puppy, ur no whale... :)

Well done Kaede! You see? I knew you'll get there :winkwink:

Puppy would you mind telling me what you did the month you got your bfp? Did you ever had to go to the mc clinic?
I'm sort of wondering what they may tell me as, like you, I have children already.

My GP had written to the MC clinic but we got a BFP the next month so they never sent for us.

They'll probably look at secondary infertility but i'd suspect (like me) you've just had some rotten luck and will conceive no problem next time around. As frustrating as that is.

Hi ladies! :hi:

This is my first time back in here since our hospital days. Little Isadora has been home for a few weeks now. She is doing great considering everything she went through. Gaining weight slowly but surely. I'm totally in love with my little bundle of joy. :cloud9:

As I was away so long I had loads to catch up on. Firstly, I want to say to Madrid how sorry I was to read your news. :cry: I hope the doctors can give you some answers or at the very least that your next bean is the stickiest one ever. :hugs: Hang in there hun. :hugs:

Kaede, it sounds like you've got your routine down now with Harri. :happydance: That's some amazing weight gain he's had! How are you finding breast feeding is going? What made you decide to introduce formula? Just curious if you were having problems or if it just seemed the thing to do. Anyway, well done! :hugs:

Puppy, you are far from being a whale lol. Silly girl. :haha: you look great! :hugs:

Congratulations to Emily Rose. :hugs:

I'm falling asleep now. I'm sorry to anyone with news who I may have missed out. I have infant induced narcolepsy. :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well in here.. my little man is a month old already.. where is time going.. he celebrated by crying half the night as he was tired, hungry and just plain grumpy..so we did a bath and bottle and now he is in dream land.. till about 2am.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->