TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

yay for the digi that confirms it... so happy 4 you :) stop checkin as it wont do u any good and wont change anything lots of super sticky dust

Congrats Inoue! Look after yourself & take it easy Hun!! Enjoy every minute!

Yay Inoue!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance: Keeping everything crossed for you hun. :hugs:

Thankyou all ladies!! Ive kind of relaxed back abit now, not checking half as much as i usually would and ive had no cramping at all (did with other pregnancies) just little twitches from my left side uterus (keeps making me itch?!). I had a great meal out last night and im trying to be caffeine free ~ drinking nice amount of water in its place :).

Marc was suprised and pleased with the news, he doesnt really want to talk about 'it' and the upcoming months but i guess he's just put a shell up for now. At least ive got you all to talk too!! :haha:

Glad that your hubby was pleased Inoue :flower: and yay for a ticker :)
Sounds like the symptoms are good so far too :thumbup:

Thats great inoue... its hard for our men, give him time and the shell will go :)

Yeah it is quiet - hope everyone is well :flower:

I'm on the dreaded 2WW :coffee:

It seems to be going quite quick though Dee. Or is that just me? Lol

haha what doesnt seem to b going quick...

have my 6 week pp check on wed already...

puppy is 20 weeks preg ekks

Lol i know Logan! It's all flying. It'll be April this weekend! Eek!

Got my scan Wednesday - team yellow tho

Best of luck with the scan puppy!! Nice to see people on team yellow :happydance:

Oooh, best of luck with your scan puppy! :D

Good luck Dee, FX'd this is your month! :hugs:

XxX

How are things going for you Kaede.. update with pics would be great.. or do you put yours on fb too like me lol.. pm if you want :)

I stayed team yellow and it was the best decision ever..

Mine are all on FB lol, but I'll upload some in a sec :)

Everything is going well! I'm not BF anymore, I just couldn't keep up with his appetite! I felt like he was literally drinking me dry lol. But he is doing REALLY well! He weighed 10lb when I got him weighed yesterday! I was shocked lol. That's 2lb in 2 weeks!

How is baby Bryce and mama doing? :)

XxX

This is my favourite one :D

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/34756fc8.jpg

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member