TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

Lilrojo time flies Hun. I feel the same when I look at my dd. She's going to be 12 in just 2 weeks :haha:

Hi ladies! :hi:

This is my first time back in here since our hospital days. Little Isadora has been home for a few weeks now. She is doing great considering everything she went through. Gaining weight slowly but surely. I'm totally in love with my little bundle of joy. :cloud9:

As I was away so long I had loads to catch up on. Firstly, I want to say to Madrid how sorry I was to read your news. :cry: I hope the doctors can give you some answers or at the very least that your next bean is the stickiest one ever. :hugs: Hang in there hun. :hugs:

Kaede, it sounds like you've got your routine down now with Harri. :happydance: That's some amazing weight gain he's had! How are you finding breast feeding is going? What made you decide to introduce formula? Just curious if you were having problems or if it just seemed the thing to do. Anyway, well done! :hugs:

Puppy, you are far from being a whale lol. Silly girl. :haha: you look great! :hugs:

Congratulations to Emily Rose. :hugs:

I'm falling asleep now. I'm sorry to anyone with news who I may have missed out. I have infant induced narcolepsy. :haha:

I wanted to introduce a bottle early so that he was used to it. I didn't want to get a few months down the line and he refused to take it when I have to go back to work. I am trying to express the milk, but I only manage to express 1 full feed's worth a day, which isn't enough if I'm going out. So I express when I can, but use formula if I'm not getting much. With him able to take breast AND bottle, it also means I can still give him feeds when I'm staying in all day and through the night myself, but if I need a nap I don't have to worry about him getting hungry because Taylor can feed him. I guess it's a bit selfish really lol, and the midwife made me feel like the worlds worst mother when I told her I'd intorduced the bottle (she actually made me cry I felt so guilty). But he's doing really well and is up to 8lbs exactly now so as long as I have a happy Harri then I'm happy too :)

XxX

Kaede, that sounds like a perfectly reasonable way to approach mixed feeding. I'm sorry to hear the MW made you feel guilty about it. It's not fair to do that to a new mum who is doing a perfectly good job (and Harri is obviously thriving). We have enough to worry about and feel guilt about without it coming from other people. Jeesh! Sounds like you're doing a great job hun. Keep it up!! :hugs:

Thanks hun :) Yeah, he's definitely doing well with his feeding. He happily takes both breast and bottle (although I think he actually prefers bottle...). And I don't think it's fair to make new mums feel guilty either... surely we're entitled to a little bit of a restbite between feeds!

I'm happy that he's growing and doing well, so I'm going to carry on with what I'm doing.

I hope Izzy is doing well! She's totally beautiful btw lol. I love seeing pics you upload on FB! :)

XxX

Hi ladies. Im pleased to announce that I got my :bfp: this morning!! :cloud9::cloud9::happydance::yipee: xx

Thankyou!! Still v early (3week 5 days) - not sure if I should tell DH yet to avoid possible disappointment... Its our 2 year wedding anniversary tomorrow, dnt know if I should tell him during our evening meal out :shrug:

I think i would have to if it was me :) I'm sure he will be thrilled and you can support each other with PAL.

My heart agrees with you Dee ~ just my head trying to make me think otherwise. Ive not had a second thought about telling Marc my news, dnt know why im being selfish :nope:. I think I may use my CB digi tomoz and if that pics up the pregnancy then ill tell him on our eve out. Already threw up this morning so not easy to keep it under wraps :dohh: :haha:

:haha:. Well im on my phone atm and pics are on my comp desktop (bummer!). HOWEVER! I did do a thread on the preg test section under the title of '10dpo (please view)'.. The lines are faint but would be great if you gals could have a look :happydance:

Congratulations Inoue! I'm so happy for you.

Are you on FB? Some of the ladies on this and a couple of other threads are getting together next month but it is being organised via FB. If you're interested PM me your email address and I'll let you have details. That goes for anyone else who is interested in coming along.

:hug:

Pip x

My heart agrees with you Dee ~ just my head trying to make me think otherwise. Ive not had a second thought about telling Marc my news, dnt know why im being selfish :nope:. I think I may use my CB digi tomoz and if that pics up the pregnancy then ill tell him on our eve out. Already threw up this morning so not easy to keep it under wraps :dohh: :haha:

I think you should wrap up the CB digi once its confirmed and let OH open it :winkwink:

Thankyou all!! :happydance::cloud9:

Here's todays results:

Attachments

• IMG_20120319_083300.jpg
    IMG_20120319_083300.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
Im so happy!!!! Thankyou Dee and puppy!! I need to stop 'checking' myself every 2 minutes though as its driving me insane! ~ its just cm but im waiting for a gush of the red stuff :growlmad:. I plan to try and take this pregnancy a day at a time and look after myself. Poppy - that was an awesome idea! Ive wrapped it up and will give it to him when he opens his anniversary card :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->