• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss 2011 BFP!!!

I'm so sorry Madrid, i put my foot right in it saying it was just me left, i sounded like a selfish cow just thinking of myself :wacko:

Please don't say you are always left behind because i dont want you to be sad, we're both left and we will all stick together here whatever the future holds.

Hugs hun :hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear madrid.. I am keeping everything crossed that you dont need to wait long and you and dee have your bfps in no time..

You didn't sound selfish at all Dee. Dont you worry!!

I was thinking about PUPO & i think it means "pregnant until proven otherwise". Thats a good suggestions. Dont you think?

Ahhhh, ofc it is Madrid!!! Well done haha, that was driving me crazy XD

Don't feel left behind though Madrid, like I said to Dee, we are all here for you no matter what :)

XxX

:wohoo:

Look ladies, look!

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
:happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

You know I am happy dancing big time for you Dee!!!!! I am soooooooo happy for you!!!!!

:hugs:

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

DEE, YOUR PREGNANT!!!!! :happydance::happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Poppy how are you doing.. how was the big 2 year birthday party... cant believe your little girl is already 5 months.. wow time is going fast..

Yes korben had a good day up Durham, went to a fun house thingy and i cant move in my from room now with his stuff, my eldest son decided to buy him an inflatable castle takes all the room out :haha:

Oh yes Serenity 5 half months Thurseday but if going by months she 5mths :wacko: give her solids at teatime but have to read labels so no cows milk in them which is hard work.

Hows your little one?

Hi all, goodness your little ones are growing up fast!!

I had my 12 week scan yesterday all fine and measuring further on than I thought at 12+3.

My midwife gave me and EDD of 19th October based on my LMP but baby measured bigger at the scan so my EDD by scan is 13th October which one will the gone with? (oh and when I type my LMP in the computer it says 17th october?)

Cannot get the pic to upload but there is one as my avatar xx

Awwww lovely piccy :hugs: i went with my ovulation date, which was only 4 days different to LMP.. dont think it matters they come when they come :haha: plus serenity arrived 12 days early so didnt matter. So glad everything going ok Caz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->