ttc after loss at 10+ weeks

mummy x2

Reaction score
Hi ladies i was due in june 11 but sadly had a mc on nov 24th, my partner and i have decided to ttc straight away as our baby was much wanted. since the mc i have had a constant pink/blood tinged discharge which often turns brown (sorry tmi), we have been dtd despite this as my gp has ruled out any infections. well i had my period end friday just gone and have been dtd since also as i have had what looks like fertile cm, i use to ovulate quite early prior to the mc but not this early (2days/3 days afer af)....my question is, is it possible to ovulate so soon after af?

Hi Hun.
I did some research for you, and found this:

Can I ovulate right after my period?
The answer to this is determined by how many days are in your cycle. For example, if you have a 21 day cycle ( from the beginning of one period to the beginning of another) and you bleed for 7 days, then yes, you could ovulate right after your period. This is because we know ovulation can occur 12-16 days before your next period begins, and this would put you ovulating at days 6-10 of your cycle.

Hope that helps, Hun
xx

Thank you for that, i dont quite know how long my cycle is at the moment as this af is my first since my loss and my last af was in september. I use to have a 30day cycle and ovulate around cd 5-7 :wacko:

I would say not to go on how many days your cycles were before your loss. I have spoken to many women on here whose cycles are completely different post-loss. Myself included.
So it is possible that your cycles are now a lot shorter, and that you are ovulating early in the cycle.
Sorry I cant help any more than that.
Hope you get an official answer soon
xx

Hi hun,
Well im not sure about the anwser but.... I got my AF 27th dec after a mmc and d and c on 30th nov.... since AF lasted untill 31st then had a lil light cm bleed 1st no need for a pad tho it was just there wen I wiped but since then iv been ahving cramps and lots of cm like ovualtion, so i dunno but soo hoping my opk turn up in the post tomorrow... hope yu get an anwser! xx :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, it definitely feels like ov iv always known when i ov. Laura keep me updated on your situation 'fingers x'd its ov' x

So I really dont have an answer either, every woman is different I think. I just wanted to post because we had our losses so close together. I mc at 12 weeks on Nov 21st, Finally got my period again Dec. 21st, and now finally trying again this week, just dont know if I will ovulate like normal or not.. I have no idea, first mc... Keep me posted though on what you are going through.. I cant believe how many women out there are going through the exact same thing as me.. I was alos due in June... hoping now to be due in the fall or winter... Fingers crossed for you and best of luck!!

lilrojo wow our dates are so close my af started on the 20th....will defo keep you updated and keep me posted on your situation aswell x

Wow, that is really close... if you don't mind me asking was this your first loss, this was my second pregnancy, but first loss, I have a daughter who is 17 months old, thank the lord for her to help me through this, just thought I would ask. Also are you trying again this month or waiting... I just hope my body has returned to normal... would love to keep in touch!!!

This is my second loss had a m/c in aug also...fell almost straight away with this one. I have 2ds's also i am so greatful for them! I am tryin this month just dont know when as im not sure if i am ov'ing or not :/...I would love to keep in touch also! x

This is my second loss had a m/c in aug also...fell almost straight away with this one. I have 2ds's also i am so greatful for them! I am tryin this month just dont know when as im not sure if i am ov'ing or not :/...I would love to keep in touch also! x

Yes I have no idea when Im o'ing either... I think any day now.. but not sure as this is the first time after af that we are trying... all this is just so frustrating...

I think last time i tried before my af came and got pregnant too soon, this time i waited for my first af even though we were'nt being careful before:blush:. Went to the gp about my blood tinged cm and they havent got a clue what it is so dp and i will just carry on dtd, apparently my cm definitley looks like fertile cm atm so fingers x'd. Are you doing any sort of charting or using opk's? or are you just going with the flow? x

I think last time i tried before my af came and got pregnant too soon, this time i waited for my first af even though we were'nt being careful before:blush:. Went to the gp about my blood tinged cm and they havent got a clue what it is so dp and i will just carry on dtd, apparently my cm definitley looks like fertile cm atm so fingers x'd. Are you doing any sort of charting or using opk's? or are you just going with the flow? x

We tried after this first loss right away but I never ended up pregnant which is fine with me cuz now i know im fine and back to normal.. I started using opks but havent recieved a positive and I would normally be oing any day now before the miscarriage.. just dont know if my body is so messed up that it will o late or what the deal is.. hoping for a pos tho! what about you?

Iv never used opk's, i always charted my cm. Think that is what i'll be sticking to this time also, i think its wise to wait a cycle before ttc properly :thumbup:...we'll just have to wait and see if you get a positive and my cm changes at some point, hopefully this will be the month both our bodies get back to normal :hugs:

Yeah lately i have been feeling really wet... tmi sorry but when i check like in the bathroom there is never anything there so my body is so weird right now... but I will def stay positive and hopeful.. continue testing and hopefully get that pos... and def keep bding as much as possible... we will def have to keep in touch.. nice having someone in the same place as me.. fingers crossed for you.. no change in your cm yet im guessing...

hey just thought I would update... got a pos. opk today finally after many negs... fingers crossed i will have my positive this month... how r u?

hey thats great!..keep bd'ing i'll have my fingers x'd for you!..my cm is now no longer blood tinged and i have ov pains sore boobies and still bd'ing often, hopefully we will get our +'s this month and we could be bump buddies :hugs:

I sure hope so.. took another opk today at the same time as yesterday and still pos.. and another one 4hrs later so I think i caught my surge just in the right time.. when will you be testing for preg.. i think i will on the 17th or 18th.. af due on the 19th or 20th..
fingers crossed for you too...keep in touch.. love to be bump buddies after all we have been through..

Hey i still have fingers x'd for us both, my cm is still the same so i ordered some opk's hopefully i'll know where i am very soon... im going to try and test as late as poss even though i ordered some pg tests aswell :blush:...How are things with you today? x

I would say not to go on how many days your cycles were before your loss. I have spoken to many women on here whose cycles are completely different post-loss. Myself included.
So it is possible that your cycles are now a lot shorter, and that you are ovulating early in the cycle.
Sorry I cant help any more than that.
Hope you get an official answer soon
xx

yes i agree. my cycle was 32 days before i had m/c but am now 28 days. i had m/s in august last year and have been trying (without ovulation kits) ever since with no luck. i have just started using the ovulation testing kits so hope this will be the month!! wish me luck :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->