ttc after loss at 10+ weeks

Iv always fallen pg without ov kits but i dont know whats happening with my body atm so they may come in handy!...

Good luck also and fingers x'd for you x

I would say not to go on how many days your cycles were before your loss. I have spoken to many women on here whose cycles are completely different post-loss. Myself included.
So it is possible that your cycles are now a lot shorter, and that you are ovulating early in the cycle.
Sorry I cant help any more than that.
Hope you get an official answer soon
xx

yes i agree. my cycle was 32 days before i had m/c but am now 28 days. i had m/s in august last year and have been trying (without ovulation kits) ever since with no luck. i have just started using the ovulation testing kits so hope this will be the month!! wish me luck :) x

Good Luck Fxed this is your month!! and :dust::dust::dust:

Hey i still have fingers x'd for us both, my cm is still the same so i ordered some opk's hopefully i'll know where i am very soon... im going to try and test as late as poss even though i ordered some pg tests aswell :blush:...How are things with you today? x

Hey I am doing well, got another positive opk today, so thinking its maybe my surge coming down.. I too have preg tests sitting in the bathroom which will make waiting so hard... we have been bding every night this last week and last night but starting to get tired of the every nigth routine haha.. I'm pretty sure our bases are well covered.. what cd are you on now.. im on cd19
Fxed for us that this will our month!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Well i dont know what is going on but i did a pg test this morning instead of an opk and it has 2 lines! ones faint but its definitley a line! isnt it too soon for anything to show up?:shrug:

where are you at in your cycle.. how many days post o are you

Hey Mummyx2 and lilrojo - i am so sorry for your losses and really wanted to message too becuase my dates are very similiar to you both! I had my mmc at 11 weeks on 15th nov, followed by a d&c on 19th and got my first af on 20th dec. this was my first pregnancy and i was due on 8th june. my af lasted about 7-10 days, although the last couple of of days just brownish spotting. i really dont know when i ovulated, i usually can go easily by my CM but this month it seemed to go from dry, to abundant thick type (tmi!!) to dry again - so i dont know if i got the ewcm. this all happened between 5th jan and 9th jan....

really cant believe that all three of us went thru the exact same thing in nov.... such a horrible time.

re. my cycles pre-mmc, they were about 28-30 days per month and regular as clockwork! not sure what they will be like now though.

hope u are both doing well, and although im sorry this happened to both of u, in a way its kind of comforting to know other people went thru the samw thing i did, and its scary that it is so common. hope we all have healthy pregnancies soon... :) xo

I couldnt tell you how many days post ov i am but i had the ewcm 3days after af which was the 27th..did another test this morning and its + again! im on cd24 of a possible 30day cycle.

welcome buttercup, i am sorry for your loss its so nice (but not nice iykwim) to have ladies in the same boat as me that i can relate to...did you start ttc straight after the mmc?

hey there, thanks mummyx2, i know what u mean :)

yes we did start ttc straight away - well, that being said we have only dtd twice since my af stopped - firstly becuase i didnt know when i was ovulating (opk kept coming up negative and cm all over the place!) and secondly because i was worried it would be sore since d&c....

the first month of trying we got pregnant straight away - so this is really only our 2nd month of trying, although as i said there we onyl did it twice, so feel like i havent really tried at all!

now im confused again - just back from the loo and i have some creamy cm and a bit of what looks like ewcm! so from the 4th jan roughly, its went from dry/yellowy to thick white creamy (sorry bout tmi...) to dry again yesterday to thick creamy today?! i am on cd23 today...ahh! any ideas??

Iv always had creamy cm mixed with my ewcm when i was ov'ing so id carry on bd'ing as much as you can, i know what you mean about being worried about it being sore. You could be ov'ing late?! All of this tct lark is very confusing! And it doesnt help that when things go wrong our bodies go haywire. I now have fingers and toes crossed for all of us x

Welcome buttercup... I do agree that it is comforting having others that can relate almost exactly to what you are going through.. I got my af on Dec 21st.. so one day later.. on ov on sat the 8th which would have been cd19 I believe, a few days later than before but not many.. My cycles were normally 29 days before my mc.. first one after was 30days.. we also starting ttc again right away but it wasnt meant to be which is ok now I know my body is back to normal so to say.. I am 4dpo as I got pos opk on the 7th and the 8th.. so I caught my surge right on.. fxed for all of us..

UPDATE: did a fr and cb and got my bfp....going to have my levels checked tomorrow to double check:shhh::shhh:im keeping this one quiet for now...

how are you ladies doing?any news?

:happydance::happydance:Oh really congrats!!!:happydance::happydance:

So happy for you!! Hope this bean sticks!! Nothing here yet.. havent tested yet.. might tom but not sure, may be too early yet.. we wil see... I will be 9dpo tomorrow.. if I take it I will let you know... I think it may be too early though but you never know I guess...

I thought mine would be too early :shrug:...but i ov'd btween the 2nd and the 5th i think...

Keep me posted i will be staying in this forum for a while...x

Hello ladies,

Can i join in this group. I loss my son at 24weeks, a year and a half ago and we just decided to ttc last week.
My doc put me on pregesterone to bring on my period because i'm so irregular du e to PCOS. So i took my first dose last night and then after I get my period I will be on clomid.

Good luck to everyone.

Hey garrickbaby,
welcome...We'll be here for you through your journey also, im sorry to here about your loss.

Are you actively ttc or do you have to wait until you are on the clomid? x

Thanks hun, its weird i have no symptoms :shrug:....none at all...but then again iv never really had symptoms until around 8weeks with all of my pregnancies. x

Thanks Mummy x2, We going to wait until we can offically start the clomid. Hopefully that will be by the end of this month.

Couldnt help myself doing another test today and its come out negative :cry: x

oh hun Im so sorry to hear that... its so unfair when that happens to us.. havent we been through enough heartache... well we are all here for you if you need to talk..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->