ttc after loss at 10+ weeks

Af due today, no sign as of yet and no feelings of it coming :wacko:

well thats a good sign ... stressful though ... when you going to test again?

Im too scared to test again:cry:, i think i'll wait a week x

hope she stays away for you.. tested yesterday and today.. which I know may still be early.. but got negatives.. today is 11dpo.. af due on sat... so annoying..

fingers x'd for you too...i hope that bfn turns into a bfp:hugs:

Thanks... I hope it does too.. and I hope af stays away for you!! I think either I implanted today or af is on her way though.. had the tiniest bit of pink on the tp earlier, nothing else since.. a bit of cramping so we shall see.. If nothing I will retest in a couple days.. probaby Friday..

Hey lady, how are you doing.. any sign of the witch.. she showed up today for me.. so onto the next cycle.. this is such crap.. I was one of the ones who just got preg on their first try, now since the mc nothing.. starting to tick me off.. haha.. ugh oh well Feb will be it.. I just know it.. my body must just not be ready yet.. so is the witch shows we can still be bump buddies!
Fxed she wont for you though!

Hey hunny, awww the witch hasnt got me yet, i have cramps and am checking ALL the time but nothing...fingers crossed for feb though!! im not hopeful for me as i feel like im coming on so we will still be able to be bump buddies:hugs:

Hey hunny, awww the witch hasnt got me yet, i have cramps and am checking ALL the time but nothing...fingers crossed for feb though!! im not hopeful for me as i feel like im coming on so we will still be able to be bump buddies:hugs:

Ha, well im hopeful for you still!! would love a bump buddy but would love you to be preg instead... At least im out of limbo waiting for my af to show.. she is here and now i can plan for next month.. Fxed for both of us.. and let me know what happens.. if she comes or not..
Thansk for the :hugs:!
:hugs:to you too..

So I really dont have an answer either, every woman is different I think. I just wanted to post because we had our losses so close together. I mc at 12 weeks on Nov 21st, Finally got my period again Dec. 21st, and now finally trying again this week, just dont know if I will ovulate like normal or not.. I have no idea, first mc... Keep me posted though on what you are going through.. I cant believe how many women out there are going through the exact same thing as me.. I was alos due in June... hoping now to be due in the fall or winter... Fingers crossed for you and best of luck!!

Wow, we are (sadly) so so similar; I miscarried on November 21st at 12 weeks and 1 day. I am really struggling to cope and am dreading early June next year if I'm not pregnant by then. I got my period December 24th (Merry Christmas!) even though I had convinced myself that I would be pregnant straight away and be annoying my GP by not having a clear date for LMP to calculate dates by (after a previous miscarriage at 6 weeks 3 days I was pregnant with my beautiful son only 1 cycle later). It wasn't to be and I'm now waiting to see if this is my month.

Wow, we are (sadly) so so similar; I miscarried on November 21st at 12 weeks and 1 day. I am really struggling to cope and am dreading early June next year if I'm not pregnant by then. I got my period December 24th (Merry Christmas!) even though I had convinced myself that I would be pregnant straight away and be annoying my GP by not having a clear date for LMP to calculate dates by (after a previous miscarriage at 6 weeks 3 days I was pregnant with my beautiful son only 1 cycle later). It wasn't to be and I'm now waiting to see if this is my month.[/QUOTE]

Sadly I have found a few women who are in the same boat as us.. mummyx2 was the first.. It makes it easier to know there are others in the same boat going through the same thing at pretty much the same moment.. I had just turned 12weeks but had been bleeding pretty much since I was 5 or 6 weeks.. second pregnancy.. my first was successful and I have an 18 month old daughter... I was also convinced I was going to be pregnant straight away but she..(the witch) got me Dec 21st.. 4 weeks after.. tried again Jan.. and thought for sure that was it.. but af showed yesterday.. which really p*ssed me off.. Im one of the ones that gets preg on their first try.. annoying.. but now things seemed to have changed.. when I got pregnant last time it was with one time having sex.. my cycle is 29-30 days.. so try again in Feb. the first week should be ovulation.. so cant wait.. and hopefully this part of the journey will be over..

What about you... what dpo are you at..when is af due again.. would love to share this journey if you want to.. Fxed for your positive.. and much :dust::dust::dust: to you and us all!! :hugs:

Af got me today, cd 32, my cycles are very messed up :cry:

:hugs: Im sorry hun, it will be ok, I can understand how they will be off, our bodies have gone through alot... Im surprised mine are pretty much back to normal, but Im still not pregnant.. so hoping this will be month.. well Feb.. your not too far behind me.. maybe we can both celebrate our BFPs in Feb!! Im on CD3.. ugh cant wait for this week to be over..

Hi lilrojo

Thanks for replying, I have never posted here before but it is strangely comforting to 'meet' with you, albeit a virtual meeting. Here's my resume....

My beautiful son is just over 2, he has been such a comfort during this time but the empty pain is still so great. Until about an hour ago I was actually on cd29, but now it's turned out to be cd1 as I just got my period. It seems we are virtually twins on different continents! BD timing was spot on this month and temp stayed high until yesterday so I was hoping against hope despite a BFN at 12dpo and 14dpo - fool that I am. I too was surprised that my cycle has returned to its regular pattern so soon as the physical, as well as emotional trauma of the miscarriage was massive. Before my son was born I had previously miscarried at 6 weeks and the two experiences were poles apart. Unlike you, I had had no bleeding throughout the pregnancy and had really started to think we were home and dry especially as we saw a heartbeat on an early scan at 7 weeks. Not sure how old you are but time is definitely not on my side, I am 42, very fit and healthy, but 42 nonetheless. Praying that my precious little lost one was not my last chance.

You take care and roll on ovulation day!

Hey spoomie welcome, its nice that there are more of us to share this journey, i have 2 ds's aged 5 and 3, 2 previous mc :(....have you started testing yet? or is it too early?

update again for me, af has not come, had pink cm thins morning which i thought was af and has now completely gone :wacko:....docs appointment is now needed x

Hi lilrojo

Thanks for replying, I have never posted here before but it is strangely comforting to 'meet' with you, albeit a virtual meeting. Here's my resume....

My beautiful son is just over 2, he has been such a comfort during this time but the empty pain is still so great. Until about an hour ago I was actually on cd29, but now it's turned out to be cd1 as I just got my period. It seems we are virtually twins on different continents! BD timing was spot on this month and temp stayed high until yesterday so I was hoping against hope despite a BFN at 12dpo and 14dpo - fool that I am. I too was surprised that my cycle has returned to its regular pattern so soon as the physical, as well as emotional trauma of the miscarriage was massive. Before my son was born I had previously miscarried at 6 weeks and the two experiences were poles apart. Unlike you, I had had no bleeding throughout the pregnancy and had really started to think we were home and dry especially as we saw a heartbeat on an early scan at 7 weeks. Not sure how old you are but time is definitely not on my side, I am 42, very fit and healthy, but 42 nonetheless. Praying that my precious little lost one was not my last chance.

You take care and roll on ovulation day!

Hi, no problem it is comforting to know there is someone is the same spot as you.. I have one daugher who is 18 months old, well will be the 31st.. I also saw my baby's hearbeat at about 7 weeks, due to the spotting I was having, then my mind was eased and the spotting seemed to stop, for a bit.. then came back, I was hoping to make it to my appt which was a week away but never did.. my cycles have pretty much gone back to normal now as well, between 29-30 days.. I thought they say you are more fertile after a mc.. well seems to be the opposite for me.. hoping Feb is my month.. been trying since Dec so hopefully my body is finally ready..

I am a firm believer in the fact that everything happens for a reason.. hard to accept that because I was so in love with this my 2nd baby but I do believe there had to have been something wrong.. I am 24 so still have plenty of time to have more children, but that never changes the fact that I have suffered a loss, and will forever be changed... I would love to go through this journey with you and I hope we both will have our BFP in Feb.. now its just the wait to ovulation day.. then to our BFPs!!

Have a great weekend...:hugs:

Hey spoomie welcome, its nice that there are more of us to share this journey, i have 2 ds's aged 5 and 3, 2 previous mc :(....have you started testing yet? or is it too early?

update again for me, af has not come, had pink cm thins morning which i thought was af and has now completely gone :wacko:....docs appointment is now needed x

You may want to wait and see for a couple days.. But if your concerned then dont.. thats how my af has been starting for me.. really light, barely there spotting first.. then the next day heavier... so I hope she shows for you... if you go to the dr. I hope you get some good news.. you certainly deserve it.. let us know..

Fxed for you... still! Hope you have a great weekend..

Hey! I think I am also following a similar timing to you guys :)
Had my D&C on November 17th, and af arrived on Dec 20th. We started ttc after that but sadly af arrived on Jan 15th. I was absolutely devastated and the day after when I got back from holiday my sister told me that she was 3 months pregnant after ttc since last June. I was shocked and really cried a lot - but she was brilliant, sensitive and really inspiring for me to be positive about it.

I start counselling on tuesday (as psychologically I am really struggling with dealing with it) and have even starting going back to the gym now to get those endorphins going! I think a big part of us conceiving so quickly the first time around was having lots of sex at least 8-9 days before ovulation and being really relaxed. So - we are right now bd-ing every other day now in preparation for next week (i might ovulate cd13) and hoping for the best. I am also fighting cystitis right now which really sucks but on cranberry supplements and tons of water as I don't want any more antibiotics....

Good luck to all of us and hoping for BFPs for all of us in Feb!!

xx

welcome Glaciergirl, my af got me Jan 19th, not sure when I will ovulate yet.. sometime the first week of Feb.. or first weekend.. will be testing around the 19th of Feb.. Fxed for you!! Hoping Feb is good to us all.. and our bodies are ready to be pregnant again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->