ttc after loss at 10+ weeks

Thanks hun.. me too.. seems like everyone is getting preg.. lol.. im aroudn 7-8dpo.. so prob testing on Sat.. will keep you posted... :)

So hun just thought I would let you know af got me.. onto cycle 4 after my mc... fxed i get a 2011 baby!! or a even a New year Baby.. hope you still want to be bump buddies even if I dont get my pos till later.. no clue what cd im on.. or when next af is due.. but hoping this is my month..

Big congrats mummyx2.

Hey lilrojo, hope you're ok. I'm now 3dpo, we'll see. Starting to get draining now. After my last m/c I was pregnant within 6 weeks with my little boy, so this was NOT what the script said should happen :-(

Big congrats mummyx2.

Hey lilrojo, hope you're ok. I'm now 3dpo, we'll see. Starting to get draining now. After my last m/c I was pregnant within 6 weeks with my little boy, so this was NOT what the script said should happen :-(

Hey hun, Im doing ok.. af showed again this last cycle which really bummed me out.. seems like its taking forever now.. I totally get the draining part.. I feel it at times too.. Im one of those who got preg both times on their first try.. first time got my daughter and second mc.. so this is really frustrating for me and my cycles are just crazy.. with lots of spotting before actual flow.. what cycle are you on now?? Im on 4 after my mc.. hoping that not knowing anything will help me relax although I have no clue when next af is due.. but oh well i guess.. I feel a bit more relaxed already.. just dtd and trying to have fun..:hugs: keep me posted!

Hey guys.. I ovulate today.. will keep you all posted on what happens at the end of it.. Good luck ladies..

Mummy Hope your doing well..

Hey ladies...sorry not been on in a while my charger for my laptop broke, but just letting you kno that me and bump are doing great...how are you all doing? I have fingers and toes crossed for you all especially you 'lilrojo' as I am still waiting for a bump buddy :) ...xx

Hey mummy happy everything is going so well for you and your bump... how far along are you now.. do you have facebook.. if you do you should pm your name so we can stay in touch a bit better.. I have always felt the closest to you as we both had our losses so close.. and im back in the tww for my 5th cycle after my loss.. will keep you posted yet.. :) and i will need you for my bump buddy too.. :) Happy to hear from you..

Well Mummy it took awhile but Im finnaly able to be your bump buddy!!

Ahh so excited...I dnt have facebook at the minute but I will set one up when I get my laptop back up and running...do you have any symptoms or anything yet? X

Not too many sypmtoms.. but a few.. peeing a lot more... hungry... boobs are sore.. and a bit of on off nasuea.. how about you how are you... how far along are you now..

So miscarrying.. so no more bump buddy..

Hey lilrojo

I am so so sorry to hear your sad news. I know that our stories have run in parallel - early scan revealed heartbeat but then a 12 wk mc on November 21st, and now we find ourselves here. As the due date of June 4th approaches for both of us I am filled with dread as to how I will make it through the day. I had longed to be pregnant by then in order to ease the pain but last weekend I got my period to complete my final cycle and realised it would not be. The past six months have been the worst of my life, every failed month has brought the pain back and has reduced me to tears. I am told that it will start to improve once the date has passed, that is good to hear because presently it feels like life can't get much harder. My salvation has been my beautiful little boy. He reminds me that I have so much more than many other women ttc and that I should count him as my greatest blessing. I do, every day, but the pain is still such a huge great hole where my baby should now be. I will be thinking of you on June 4th and praying for strength for you to make it through the day. Hold your family close and believe that your baby will make it to you so that 4th June 2012 will not be this painful xxx

Spoomie-Thank you so much.. It will deff. be a hard day for me, as well as for you.. and having this second mc will make it the that much more difficult.. this was my last chance and I had it.. but again lost another.. I am leaving my doctor and finding a new one that will actually do something for me.. have had 2 losses in 6 months.. obviously there is something going on and I dont want to go through it again for my doctor to do something..

so sorry for you lilrojo :hugs: Hope you can fins some anwsers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->