ttc after loss at 10+ weeks

Af got me today after 4 + pg tests :cry:...cycles gone from 32days to 29, maybe its settling bk into my normal cycle (i really hope so)...

oh well i will be bd'ing alot more next month, put a smile on dp face lol x

Hi lilrojo, mummyx2 and duffy

Hope you well, sorry to hear your news mummyx2. I posted this excerpt below in 2ww and ttc after loss but thought I'd update you guys personally and see what your thoughts are.....I'll be testing tomorrow, depending on my bbt tomorrow am. Several people on the 2ww forum thought the cold symptoms were a good sign. I have heard that this can be a positive thing, but pretty sure mine feels like a cold. Then again, I guess that cold symptoms WOULD feel pretty much like a cold!!! Just trying to protect myself from disappointment I think. Nervous.

Anyway....I am due to test tomorrow and appear to have the perfect chart to fit my 28 day cycle, except for the fact that I have been sneezing/runny nose the past couple of days which leads me to believe that my high temps are not true, rather the result of a cold. It feels very cruel to have it at exactly the time I'd be expecting my temp to fall as I keep looking at my chart and thinking how beautiful it is! I had promised myself that I would not spend the whole LP symptom spotting and I have been very good but I have had a confusing 2WW as I had ovulation type pain all day at 6dpo and a big dip at 11dpo, both of which I COULD interpret as implantation signs but probably neither of them are. Trying to decide whether it will be less disappointing to get a - HPT or to wait for my period to show (which is hard as it alwasy takes me back to the m/c - TMI) So, here's my glorious looking chart, any wisdom gratefully received, sorry to go on!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fe52c

Oh Mummy, Im so sorry, you have had such a tough time.. Im 9dpo today, and waiting it out for now.. had very faint pos.. but a few specks of blook on tp a few mins ago.. hoping the witch don't come early.. haven't had any signs of her.. wishing you luck spoomie.. and myself..

Temp drop this am, so sad. Think I'll be lying low for a few days :-( Hoping for good things for you lilrojo x

I'm out ladies, see you next month :-( x

you on day 6 now spommie? we should keep each other company? mummy- i concieved sept lost in jan and like ur previous posts i think i was similar dates to you? are we all on for march bfp?
:happydance:

So af came and got me too ladies... feb 18th as well.. day 5 here and she should be on her way out soon.. hope your all doing well... I have decided that during the ttc part of this month I taking a break from here.. try to relax and let things happen naturally.. but heres hoping we all catch or March BFPs and get Nov-Dec babies!!

looks like were still twins spoomie.. lol!

I'm still waiting to test but I don't have high hopes for this month but we see....

Good luck Duffy.. Hope you get your BFP!

hello ladies,
how are we? im sorry im pretty cheerful today even though after a 29day cycle which has gone dwn from 32 i am still having af on cd 6....my body is well and truely messed up! i dont think im ov'ing to be honest so i think dp and i will be giving up from now.

hope you all get a bfp very soon x

Hey hun.. why dont you think your oving.. take the time you need.. im taking a break from bnb, not not ttc.. I want another baby more than anything.. not stopping yet.. maybe a few months I will try BCP to regulate if no BFP.. by then..maybe talk to your dr about it all.. see what they say..

and thanks hun good luck.. it was great getting to know you as we were preg and mc the same time..

:wacko:Hi all...
Im thinking im not ovualting as well..... I have ewcm around the time.. and my opk's are almost pos last month... but this months AF was very heavy and clotty (tmi) and ewcm?? :wacko:
Im hoping that was a good clear out as my other AF have been 3-4days and kinda light n no ewcm..
AF 18th and still ere today i think its on it way out tho :thumbup:
But Im thining should I just take-a-break
How else can you tell your ovulating?

Hey laura2010, not sure you really can know for sure.. some people feel it.. I use opks, the digital ones, and the first time got 3 pos, and last cycle only had 1 pos.. using them again this month.. I think I would call the dr and tell them your concern and see what they think.. i believe they can do tests to see if your ovulating or not.. and if not give you clomid..

thats what i would do I guess, call the dr... sorry not much help

Hey ladies im bk, dp and i havent been ttc but not preventing ... i have finally ov'd (woohoo), not sure which day though lol. how are you all doing?

Quick question though, if my last af was the 17th feb and i dont know when i ov'd when would it be safe to test? im due next af on the 17th again and couldnt help but test this am (got a vvv faint +) im just not sure if its too early? what do you think?

Hey ladies im bk, dp and i havent been ttc but not preventing ... i have finally ov'd (woohoo), not sure which day though lol. how are you all doing?

Quick question though, if my last af was the 17th feb and i dont know when i ov'd when would it be safe to test? im due next af on the 17th again and couldnt help but test this am (got a vvv faint +) im just not sure if its too early? what do you think?

Hey hun happy your back!! I would think it may be a bit early but then what do I know.. haha.. Im due for af on the 21st.. had it on the 18th of Feb.. and oing today acutally just got my pos opk! i would just wait and test again in a few days.. :hugs:

Hey ladies, I think it may have been very very early when i last tested its taken some willpower not to test again until today, and i got my bfp on a clear blue digi :happydance: im currently doing that dance around my house lol....how are you ladies doing this cycle? x

Hey hunny.. congrats... so happy for you.. hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months... Im in the tww so we will.. see the end of this week.. hoping for a positive.. we will see thou..

Good luck hun, keep me posted I'd love us to still be bump buddies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->