ttc after loss at 10+ weeks

That's a lovely thought, that all our bodies are ready to be pregnant again. My heart certainly is. Please God. I started seeing a herbalist about 6 weeks ago and have every confidence in her, especially as her potions taste ghastly, they must be good for me! Also going to try to follow Sperm meets egg plan (or Egg meets sperm plan - not sure which way round it is, but does it really matter?!) as that is supposed to produce good results for women who have recently miscarried. Here's to some bouncing October babies :)

Yes my heart is as well, I believe but maybe god knows best for me.. I believe things happen for a reason and when they are supposed to.. so hopefully feb will be my time.. We are onto the fun part, the actual trying part again so that is nice, should be next weekn/end sometime that I ovulate so started last night again.. covering all my bases this time around.. I not looking forward to my next tww though, but im feeling good about this month.. i beleive im ready, mind and body wise.. Fxed for you as well.. hope you get your BFP.. and all your hard work pays off..

Hey ladies, how are you all doing... havent heard much from any of you.. just thought I would check in to see how you were.. Im due in o in about 2-3 days now.. so lots of bding going on here.. hoping for a Feb BFP.. Hope your all doing well.. Fxed and good luck!

Hi Lilrojo (et al!)

I was thinking about you earlier! Ditto, I'm on CD12 and expect to ovulate tomorrow or Thursday. Not sure if I said in an earlier post, but I'm trying to follow Sperm meets egg plan to the letter this month as it's supposed to give a higher than average chance of conceiving post-miscarriage. That, in addition to potions from my herbalist, pre-seed, temping, opks, juicing grapefruit every day and robitussin, it's a wonder I have chance to get anything else done :) Would be so fantastic to get a February BFP as it's my birthday next month and it would really lift my spirits. Having said that, I had a bit of a Damascus moment this morning while I was feeling sorry for myself, I became acutely aware that if I don't snap out of this then I'm in danger of not enjoying my beautiful little boy to the full while I put too much energy into mourning the sibling I so wanted him to have. Reminder to self: I am truly blessed. Stay in touch x

Hey, yeah thought I would check in since I have a moment of free time.. haha... ticker says 1 day to o.. getting excited.. had EWCM yesterday so we were back at dtd last night... been dtd everyother day since cd8.. now waiting to see if I get a pos Opk today.. should be today or tomorrow.. then we can wait out the TWW together.. haha.. Well Good luck and Fxed for us both to get a BFP for Feb.. the 13th is my husbands bday so hopefully I can give him a late bday gift..

Hi

I got a + opk yesterday afternoon and evening but as my temp didn't rise this morning I guess I am ovulating today. I had been feeling optimistic till now and then the feeling of living on tenterhooks for the next 2 weeks, filled with hope and doubt all at the same time, returned. I have a nagging worry that it won't happen due to a distinct lack of ewcm this month. In fact, it has been noticeably absent since the m/c apart from the very first month. Hope I'm worrying needlessly and the pre-seed will compensate. How are you, have you ovulated yet? Everything crossed.....well - almost everything :)....... that we both get good news around Feb 17th x

Hey there, nope havent ovulated yet.. still having EWCM tho.. I didnt have much last month either, now it seems to be returning.. yay! Did a opk today and still was neg.. but should be pos in the next few days... last cycle got it on day 18, today is day 16, changed my ticker to go with my days.. cycle is usually 29-30days so i switched it to 30days.. wait and see.. i think my lp is shorter now those.. not sure.. thinking its like 12 days now.. But good luck happy you got your pos.. will keep you posted..

Hi lilrojo, any sign of a + opk yet? Also, how are you other ladies doing?

Hey Spoomie, nope no sign yet.. on cd19.. last month got a pos days 18-20... this time nothing yet.. Im thinking that maybe it didnt work this month.. using the digitals and its hard to know, some ppl they dont work for and maybe this cycle its me..not sue will keep testing until I run out.. my chest has been hurting and that usually only happens when I'm preg. big give away last time that and heartburn.. so there is a possibility wont know till next week sometime.. Fxed they just didnt work.. who knows so frustrating.. will keep you posted tho.. just keeping on the bding everyother night.. have been since cd8 right after af ended so should catch it.. tonight off and back at it again tom night..

Good luck keep me posted on how your doing.. and symptoms??

Hey ladies just thought I would update.. finally got my smiley opk yesterday! yay.. so im 1dpo.. how are all of you..

Go for it lilrojo, we don't expect to hear from you for the next few days as you'll be busy :)

Personally I'm 5dpo and already analysing my chart for signs, even though I know there won't BE any! Trying to stay resolute that I will categorically ignore anything vaguely resembling a symptom and not get excited if my temperature stays up, because I am an intelligent woman and I know that's what it's supposed to do for 13 days anyway!!!

Catch you soon x

haha.. only at night.. on here in the day yet.. :) but I am going for it.. did another opk today and it was negative so my surge was less than 24hrs this time around.. I was about ready to give up though.. not sure when I will test prob the 17-18th... Im not ssing either wait it out and see..

Good luck hope you get your BFP!!

Hi ladies :)
Can I join? I do have a thread over in the group area but I would like to take part with other women who have experienced what I have. I had a miscarriage in sept a week and half after a positive, then I had a miscarriage dec 6 (my daughter first birthday sniffles) We were going to wait until next month to try near the three month wait but after talking tonight we are going to try now. Which is great timing bc I'm due to ovulate in the next day or so :) So even though it was a quick decsion I have not missed the boat woot.

Wishing the rest of you tons of lucky bubbles in your journeys to be pregnant and become a mama.

Hello Duffy, of course you can join.. were all trying to achieve the same thing in the end after going through a loss.. I mc at 12 weeks in Nov. this was my 2nd preg. I have a daughter who is 18 months old.. having her has helped wonders, which I'm sure you know already.. we tried straight away, dont think i ovulated though in dec.. then jan just didnt catch i guess.. but now were hoping on a Feb BFP..

Good luck to you as well.. cant wait to hear of your positive!

Hi Duffy

Welcome to the forum none of us wishes we were members of :-( Like Lilrojo, I miscarried at 12 weeks late November and I have a 2 year old son. Our situations and dates are so similar that I have joked with her we are twins on different continents and while we both have the same digits in our age, she's 24 and I'm 42.......clearly we are not twins!!!

The time is right when it feels right for you so if that's this month then fingers crossed for you that it happens quickly. For obvious reasons we decided not to wait any longer than was absolutely necessary and I was totally convinced I'd be pregnant even before my first period - partly because I was pregnant with my son within 6 weeks of a previous miscarriage and partly because I couldn't bear the thought that I wouldn't be. Obviously that didn't happen and emotionally the disappointment put me right back to square 1, so just be prepared for that. I'm now 6dpo on my 3rd ovulation since the m/c and trying to stay relaxed......

Lilrojo, my 14 month daughter was my savior with my miscarriages I love her dearly and thank my lucky stars she went full term. Our babes are close in age too that cool :) Well last night was 2 night of beding I took a ovulation test this morning and its showing a faint line so anytime the egg will drop and I got plenty of man eggs there hahaha :)

We are keeping this a secret I live with my mom (she is divorced/needs my help) and we won't be telling her until 4-5 months in , then family 6 months in since that is when I started to show with Karissa. I hope this decison brings joy and not pain but we are handling it privately between me and oh. I hope you get your positive soon too sweetie.

Spoomie, Oh wow that is really similar :) I know I'm kind of wondering if I will be delayed with getting pregnant. After the first miscarriage we waited for one normal period then tried and we got pregnant but that resulted in another miscarriage. This time I waited longer I'm taking prenatels and eating a better cut back on soda and I'm quiting smoking too. So we will see if that makes a difference.

hey ladies iv not been on in a while, trying to get my head around last months cycle, have i missed much and how are you all getting along? x

hey ladies iv not been on in a while, trying to get my head around last months cycle, have i missed much and how are you all getting along? x

Hey hun..hope you are feeling better and happy to hear from you.. I am doing quite well.. 5-6dpo.. testing on Fri at 10-11dpo.. af due on or around Tues I think.. not sure this cycle im thinking will be diff from last.. hopin for my BFP.. feeling good so far.. have symptoms but trying not to read too much into them..

Hope you have a great Valentines day... and hope to hear from you soon.. but take the time that you need and we will be here for you when you are ready to come back.. have you stopped TTC then for now?

:hugs:

Hey thankyou,
Im feeling much better just hoping my cycles are going to even out soon, we've started ttc straight after my last af, i was confused as to wether to count af from when i started bleeding then stopped then started again or to count it from the second time i started and didnt stop :wacko:...its all sooo confusing.

Are you still having symptoms? what are they?, iv had a few but im not hopeful this month as im 10dpo and have period type cramps, i just know she's on her way x

I do still have "symptoms" but im really trying not to read too much into them.. and im 7-8dpo... I actually tested yesterday at 6dpo and think I saw a really faint line but its obviously way to early to say for sure yes or no... it was also a blue dye test as I dont want to use my FRERs yet.. but hoping its the start of my BFP... wait and see I guess... dont want to get too hopeful yet.. ya know.. so waiting it out.. since its still sooo early..

I hope af stays away for you hun.. you have been through so much.. Good luck..and let me know.. any symptoms??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->