TTC after MC...anyone else??

sbl

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi girls,

So we had MC on 31st dec @ 7 weeks after 2 years of trying. :cry:

Looking for a buddy who can relate....ttc after MC sucks so bad.

Lots of sticky :dust: ladies

xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had 2 mc last year, one in September at 5 weeks and had a d&c on Dec 23 at 7 weeks. We've been trying for a year now. I used clomid both months I got pregnant and will be using it again after 1 normal cycle. I'm waiting to ovulate now before my first period after the d&c. Are you trying now or waiting? We were told it was fine to start ttc right away.

Hi Future Mama :flower:

So sorry to hear of your 2 mc's hun. It's just heartbreaking to hear of the lovely ladies out there who have to go through this.

We are ttc now even though they did ask me to wait for 3 months before trying again because of my Bicornuate Uterus. :cry:

I am more prone to MC's because of it so they were worried more about my emotional state than the physical side of things. But I feel I am ready to start again.

It took so long to get Prego I dont want to wait for 3 months, Its just the chance Myself and Dh have to take if you want to have a hopefully healthy pregnancy.

How are you coping after it all??? I keep replaying the day I found out I was pregnant over and over in my head the past few days.:cry:

Hugs to you hun and praying we both get our sticky bean this time.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->