TTC after MC but AF just arrived a week early!

MarieLou72

Mummy to 1, MC#2
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Am soooooo fed up today. Had a MC 3 weeks ago and started TTC last weekend as a new I was ovulating, but got AF this morning at least a week early! :cry: I had a bit of spotting yesterday but as I thought AF wasn't due for at least a week I got all excited because I thought it could have been implantation bleeding.

No such luck.

It took us 12 months to conceive DS and 7 months to conceive the one that we lost - I do hope it's not going to take ages again.

Isn't it a bit unusual to get your period only a week after ovulation?

xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry for your loss! To be perfectly honest NOTHING is unusual after a mc. Your body has and is going through a huge upheaval so please be kind to it, lol! I know its very frustrating, but the general rule after a mc is anything goes.

If i was you i'd look at the glass as half full seeing as you got your af early as opposed to late...many get it very late and imagine how annoying that is? :)

Dont worry hun...strange things may happen..or they may not. In each case know that either way your body is doing what it needs to get back to pre gp state and to a state of sustaining another pg- which is what you want. And im sure it will happen sooner than later!!!

Chin up, chicken!! :)

Aw thanks babe. That's a good way to think, i.e. to be glad that AF came early and not late - yes that would have been really annoying.

Will try and keep smiling :hugs:. Good luck to you too. :hug:

Hi hun

Firstly, I am so sorry about your mc.

I am WTT after my 2nd mc and am desperately waiting for :witch: to arrive so we can try again next month.

Don't be too despondent. It may just be your body rectifying itself.

Good luck though - hope you get your sticky bean soon.

:hug:

i had m/c 8 wks ago and have just found out im preg again, i think its best to wait for one normal period, as you are having now and then count down to ovulating days as its too iregular straight after m/c without having period, did you count m/c as period?

Hey!Sorry about your mc,I had a mc a couple weeks ago also, and I started spotting yesterday and have all the tummy pains to indicate AF is coming so who knows!!!! Like you I was hoping it was implantation bleeding however i'm not due to ov til tomorrow I can see how it can be,altho I am new to this!!!:confused:

It's a really confusing time but we just need to keep our heads up - it will all work out eventually :winkwink:

xx

I had a missed miscarriage 4 weeks ago, had erpc day later, was told to wait 1 month before trying again but have to admit to having bbd a few times, no idea if have or still will ovulate but am obsessed.... checking cervical position has been low but last 2/3 days v high and tightly closed ( I sound like an obsessed freak but desperately want to be preg again ) day 28 since mmc today

any advice please!

Hi Girls,

Sorry for all your losses.
Sounds like we are all in a very similar boat. Let's hope our destination is :bfp:

MarieLou72, I would agree with Omi, your glass is definitely half full.
I had a D&C in 4Aug and had to have a follow up ERPC for the same baby
1Sept and :witch: arrived 3 weeks after that (22Sep)
I am unfortunately still spotting on and off, but at least :witch: arrived.
We can both be greatful we are in a new chapter.

Let's hope we can be like JulieSpencer and get a :bfp: this month.

JulieSpencer, do you recall how many days :witch: stuck around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->