Ttc after mc Feb 2010

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Hi ladies,may I join you? Bit of background info on me: I already have 5 gorgeous boys and after 17 months ttc we finally got a bfp in Jan this year but unfortunatly after bleeding a 2nd early scan revealed our much wanted baby had died :cry: After much soul searching I had surgery to remove our baby via an ERPC (our baby was 6+2 approx when the heart stopped,however I did'nt find out until our 8 week scan that had happened). Anyhoo,my first af arrived this morning - yesterday I would've been 14 weeks. My question is this: we are now going to be able to ttc properly now but am obviously going to be unsure of my cycle length (before I got pregnant my cycle was between 26/30 days) when should I ovulate & be fertile. I know it's roughly 2 weeks before my next af. Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated. Hope I've made sense. Oh and another thing,did anyone's first af after their loss hurt? I'm getting really sharp stabbing pains and a few tiny clots which I've never experienced before with af. Thankyou in advance & also for taking time to read this x

My first AF came 5 weeks after my loss and hurt like hell. It was heavy and clotty :(

As for OV, you could try OPKs, or just work under the assumption that you will ov around cd14.

Sorry for your loss, wishing you a speedy :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->