TTC after miscarriage before AF

Well as for me..I'm feeling a bit fed up today :( my boobs are still hurting and I still get sharp twinges in uterus (not so much today though) had two little cramps yesterday, nothing since..I tested and BFN, now surely if it was preg id get a bfp by now ?? Right ? So I'm guessing AF is on her way which is ok but theres that part of my brain that keeps wanting to be hopeful and thats what I'm fed up about Lol I cant convince myself I'm not and I cant convince myself I am...I dont like limbo land and I dont like having symptoms that can mean 2 or 3 different things Lol sorry just need a little rant ! Been a bit moody yesterday and today too so come on AF get on with it and put me out of my misery !! :growlmad:...I'm so impatient :p

The tww is the worst... Waiting is so stressful! I am out of opks I bought a 7 pack and they aren't cheap! I'm cycle day 16 so figure if I havent o yet I probably will not... I typically o day 13-14! Fingers crossed for a bfp for you mimdan you aren't out until af shows up!!!

I just feel like I want to hide under my duvet and have a little cry Lol silly aren't I :wacko: :dohh: I wish for us all to feel happy again with our bfps soon !

Well its known for a MC to throw cycles out of whack isnt it, so you never know...what about ordering some cheapie OPKS maybe ?

Never done that! I am in Canada wonder how much shipping would be! I know that feeling, I want a bfp but I am also very scared... I don't think it will be exciting, I will worry and stress about everything even though it's out of our control :( this is my first too so I am not sure if it's possible for me ( bad attitude I know!)

Try amazon/ebay etc :) I'm in UK I just bought 30 cheap pregancy tests for about £2:50 with free postage :thumbup: its always best to have a more expensive test on standby to confirm BFP or +OV

Do you have any known fertility issues ? When I first found out I had pcos years ago I thought the worst but it took no more than 6 months to fall pregnant with my first (9 yrs) and same with my second (7 years), both happend naturally too :) things are taking a bit longer this time but as you know I recently got a BFP and hopefully will again :)...I'm just saying all this to help you stay hopeful :flower: I'm sure you'll get your sticky BFP soon hun :hugs:

I understand how you feel though about wanting BFP but worrying at the same time...I think most feel like that from what I've read. Its going to be hard to relax ! But thank goodness for places like this where we can support each other :hugs:

No known fertility issues.... Got pregnant on second cycle ttc. Usually have regular periods, etc!

Well then thats sounds pretty promising to me Firtsttimer ! :)

Yep, you'll see:winkwink:

Feeling better today..I cant tolerate being negative, its serves me no purpose other than causing myself to be miserable ! And I HATE feeling miserable. Obsessing over TTC/symptoms/tests will not bring my BFP any quicker so I will not let TTC or CP/MC drag me down, it will happen when its meant to..I appreciate I got my BFP last month and will take what I need from the experience, thats all I can do..onwards and upwards girls...I am here for you too if and when you need me :thumbup:

:hugs:

Yep, you'll see:winkwink:

Feeling better today..I cant tolerate being negative, its serves me no purpose other than causing myself to be miserable ! And I HATE feeling miserable. Obsessing over TTC/symptoms/tests will not bring my BFP any quicker so I will not let TTC or CP/MC drag me down, it will happen when its meant to..I appreciate I got my BFP last month and will take what I need from the experience, thats all I can do..onwards and upwards girls...I am here for you too if and when you need me :thumbup:

:hugs:

I really wish I could have your attitude lol! I'm trying to be positive but I'm so impatient I want my BFP NOW! Or a period..at least then I know where I am lol! I'm not really sure how to calculate my cycle this month? do you count day 1 when bleeding commenced? I have no idea when or if I'm going to ovulate 😔
First timer I feel so alike to you..I keep telling OH it will never be the same again, that first time you see that positive test..I know next time I will be so worried that the same will happen again I won't be able to enjoy it 😩

It's so unfair! I know for now I just have to simply wait...

Hey Kariss.... Are you trying for your first? I feel like in part it's because I have not carried a baby that I feel so low there is just no certainty. I used cd1 as day after d&c...I'm not convinced that I o this cycle tho... 😔 I'm cd18 so still a while to wait

Just a quick update for now : backache and few cramps today, dont feel like it will be much longer before AF is here :( will let you girls know.

Hope everyone is ok today :flower:

Yeh trying for our first! No known issues..but like you I can't help but feel what if..what if it's my body 😩

OH thinks I'm getting obsessed haha I keep telling him I can't help it I feel like I'm in limbo!

Hope this is AF coming for you so you can start fresh 😊

Yea limbo is the worst ! I definately think its more the not knowing either way that drives us all to ttc madness Lol Think I might need to take up a hobby next tww :wacko:

AF not here yet...I'm CD18 if I count first day of MC bleeding as LMP, is it possible she could turn up this early ? :shrug: :coffee:

Are you still doing opks Karris ?

Yea limbo is the worst ! I definately think its more the not knowing either way that drives us all to ttc madness Lol Think I might need to take up a hobby next tww :wacko:

AF not here yet...I'm CD18 if I count first day of MC bleeding as LMP, is it possible she could turn up this early ? :shrug: :coffee:

Are you still doing opks Karris ?

Yehh, I think the hobby thing is a good idea! I run out of opks..me and OH decided not to do them this month and to more not try, not prevent..but honestly this is killing me ahha. I'm going out tomorrow to get some at least then I'll have some idea. If I count day 1 of bleeding I'm CD22 today. But that really doesn't help me as I have such irregular cycles!

Yea it might have to be something quite extreme though to keep me distracted Lol its such a pain in the butt though because before I got my BFP last month I was as chilled out about ttc as could be Lol

Good decision on the OPKS, atleast hopefully it will take some of the guesswork out of the equation for you, but bearing in mind you could have already ov'd without realising :)

Your not on your own with irregular cycles...when mine are behaving I generally get AF between CD 35/37 but weeks earlier or later isnt unheard of either, thats the joys of PCOS I suppose Lol

Good luck with the OPKS :thumbup:

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm miscarrying now, started bleeding yesterday at 5w1d. The bleeding has already slowed quite a bit. I plan to ttc this cycle rather than waiting for AF to show again.

Has anyone used the CBFM on a cycle immediately following miscarriage/chemical? I'm wondering if my cycle will be too messed up right now to bother using it. Maybe I should buy some IC opks for this cycle and then go back to the CBFM next cycle?

Hi there Scooby...Really sorry to hear of your loss hun :( :hugs:

Unfortunately I've not ever used the CBFM before so I wont be of much help with advice but hopefully one of the other ladies might know ?

Again sorry you've had to join us here, its such a bummer :( x

Oh and good luck with TCC Scooby :) Hope to see a BFP from you soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back