TTC after miscarriage before AF

Hey scoot I bought cb ovulation kit that had 7 tests... Didn't get a pos but am still hopeful I'm cd21 now lol already poas so addicting

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm miscarrying now, started bleeding yesterday at 5w1d. The bleeding has already slowed quite a bit. I plan to ttc this cycle rather than waiting for AF to show again.

Has anyone used the CBFM on a cycle immediately following miscarriage/chemical? I'm wondering if my cycle will be too messed up right now to bother using it. Maybe I should buy some IC opks for this cycle and then go back to the CBFM next cycle?

Hi scoob,
I'm not much help to you don't use CBFM just wanted to say sorry about the loss your not on your own (hug) :hugs:
Good luck! Hope you get your BFP soon xxx

I still haven't brought any OPK ahh it's so difficult trying to get out of the house when working nights �� I'm just praying we haven't missed it, or have caught It.
I'm symptom spotting already..seriously I was 6 weeks and had hardly any but now I think maybe I've just caught it and am spotting 1000s of symptoms ahah god.

Did anyone have any implantation bleeding previously? I had slight spotting 12 days after my period and 28 days before I got my BFP (I didn't know what it was at the time)

CD 23 from bleeding now. CD 15 from neg test (could of got one before but didn't try?) but with irregular I have been known to have 38 day cycle before.

What apps does everyone use? I use my cycles but it's never any use tbh. Just use it for inputting info.

Thank you ladies for all your support, it's so nice not being alone through all this.

Kariss - I use fertility friend and it's wonderful. I bought a year subscription to get the full features, but it's still a good site if you use the free version.

Just been to get some OPK...had none! Great..ended up buying 2 packs of HPT which will prob result in me crying tomorrow morning ahha.

I had implantation spotting with my first which ended in mc. I did another hpt, bfn :( I think I'm cd21 so still super early... I'm symptom spotting like crazy lol... Oh a back pain, pain beside belly button lol prob had these all before

Were all crazy lol!

Did you have any symptoms with your previous pregnancy?

If bleeding started 16th and I had a neg test on 24th - when would you guys advise I test? I'm trying to talk myself out of it..knowing it will be negative but I can't help myself :growlmad:

Hmm so after bleeding stops I have read you need 3 weeks with no bleeding for it to count as new cycle... So I would say you are coming up to that... Test with cheapies, I have been testing with dollar store tests since cd18 lol

Hmm so after bleeding stops I have read you need 3 weeks with no bleeding for it to count as new cycle... So I would say you are coming up to that... Test with cheapies, I have been testing with dollar store tests since cd18 lol

Thanks I bled for 2 weeks..so 23rd/24th would be my testing day 😊
I want to try wait untill April..1st (that would be a nice graduation present) ...hopefully AF doesn't show up..haha I'm sure it will though! :shrug:

Hi all...

Scooby, have you made a decision to use your CBFM this cycle ? How are you feeling today ?

Firsttimer and Kariss, Glad I'm not the only one symptom spotting/testing :haha: Its been 3 weeks since bleeding/spotting stopped all tests are BFN well apart from stupid indent lines that make me go cross eyed :wacko: bloody things ! So guessing I didnt OV early like I thought I might of done :shrug: Tuesday night I was convinced AF would be here Wednesday morning due to stronger cramps on right side that turnt into more general cramps plus backache, I put a disposable pad on the bed to protect mattress but woke up Wednesday and NOTHING. My back still aches a bit this morning and had a few sharp pains in BB's yest again...so I really dont know whats going on...is all this normal after a CP/MC ?? What do you ladies think ? :dohh:

I had have had pain like beside my belly button for the last few days... Perhaps we are all ill?!?! I read this could be implantation but feel like it's. Stretch

I've had a slight sharp pain above belly button too :haha: This is going to be one of those whacky 'every symptom you can get but I'm still going to be BFN cycles' whyyyyyyyyyyy just whyyyyyyyy :hissy::rofl:

mimdan - I'm going to go ahead with the CBFM this cycle. I'm only on CD4 and my bleeding from miscarriage has nearly completely stopped already. I don't want to waste any time!

Hi Scooby....Glad bleeding has almost come to end for you :thumbup: do you know when you usually OV ?... Once again good luck to you for this cycle..looking forward to your updates :flower:

I ovulated CD19 this past cycle, which I think is pretty average judging by the length of most of my cycles. I only used the CBFM that one cycle, but I'm hoping it won't ask me to start testing until around 10dpo rather than at 5dpo like it does the first time. Guess we'll see!

Just purchased some OPK online, think I've already missed or will miss by time they arrive so think I'll save them for next cycle..unless I catch this time obv :shrug:
I'm wishing the days away so AF comes or I can test :happydance:

Well I'm still testing BFN with no symptoms to report....hows everyone else ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->