TTC after miscarriage before AF

Only CD6 for me, not sure when CBFM will ask me to start to POAS this cycle. Last cycle was my first using it and it had me start at CD5, but I'm a late ovulator so I'm thinking it may wait until CD10 or later to start.

Is it common for the CBFM to ask for early testing on first use then ? I have no idea what it looks like let alone how it works Lol

Scooby...whats your average cycle length ? Mine seem to average 35/37 give or take a few days...although have been known to miss a cycle or two aswell, although thats not happened for quite a while (hope I'm not speaking too soon)

Karris... How are you getting on with OPKS ?

Firsttimer...are you still testing, anymore symptoms ?

Mine have been in the 33-35 range lately. The Cbfm somehow learns from each cycle you use it and adjusts its testing dates accordingly. So the first cycle it started asking me to test on CD 5 I think, or maybe 6, and I got low readings for 3 days, then high readings for 8 days, then got my peaks. I assume this cycle it will just skip testing those early days and maybe start asking me to test around the time I started getting high readings last cycle.

I kind of feel guilty about being so excited and "ready" to ttc again so soon. Anyone else feel that way?

Oh ok yea I guess that makes sense. Maybe if ttc starts to take long this time round I'll consider investing in a CBFM :)

Yes, I did. Now though I'm more excepting of what happened, but I feel its probably easier for me as mine was a very early loss so had I of not tested I'd never of known anyway...I imagine the further the pregnancy the harder it gets in more ways than one :hugs: but just remember what happened wasn't your fault, as much as you need to grieve (and guilt is apart of grief) your also need to move on...you deserve your happiness sweet, we all do x

I want to see a BFP or 2 in here SOON...Fingers crossed girls, let this be a lucky thread x

Sorry to just butt in.. I just finished bleeding from my loss (happened last week) and I was wondering if i will actually ovulate before i get my normal period... google is no help at all. Is this down to each person ? Can i count my miscarriage as a period or is that strange ? so confusing. but the idea of just sitting around doing "nothing" waiting weeks for my period to show up is frustrating.

Rhi Rhi, it seems that most women do ovulate after miscarriage but before the next AF, although most people say their cycle is longer than usual after miscarriage so it may be late ovulation.

Hwy ladies sorry have been on march break! I tested bfns all week got af on Monday! No luck with that cycle, I am cd4... Might do opks again this cycle! How is everyone?

Hi firsttimer :) sorry AF got you hun, reckon I'll be following you soon not exactly sure when AF due but got to be soon...how long was your cycle in the end ?

Good luck for this cycle !

My cycle only ended up being 24 days, so most likely I od earlier then thought or did not o at all :( so hopes for an April BFp now! What cycle day do you think you are? Fingers crossed for a bfp for you!

Are you still staying in this thread firstttimer ? Be great for us ladies to stick with each other untill bfp and beyond...I'm cd29 today still testing bfn

Of course, hopefully you get a bfp!!! And if not that a comes so you cN try again this month with me!

Question for you guys...did you continue to gain weight after your mc? I had gained about 5 pounds at 10 weeks when I had mmc. My hcg took over 2 months to drop and then ended up having d&c. I have gained about 10 pounds since my pre preg weight.... It's frustrating :(

Of course, hopefully you get a bfp!!! And if not that a comes so you cN try again this month with me!

Thanx sweet...A BFP would be great of course but I think the latter is more likely...just hope I'm not going to be too far behind you !

Question for you guys...did you continue to gain weight after your mc? I had gained about 5 pounds at 10 weeks when I had mmc. My hcg took over 2 months to drop and then ended up having d&c. I have gained about 10 pounds since my pre preg weight.... It's frustrating :(

I still have pregnancy weight since 7 years ago :haha:

Urggggg unfair when I didn't get the benefit of having the weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->