TTC after miscarriage before AF

Not AF. Just more spotting. The weird thing is that I took 2 lh tests. 1 shows high lh. One shows no lh. WTH?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 9
Sorry Dolphin :( thats rough when life doesn't seem to give you a break. I hope it is over soon and you can heal and get a healthy baby.

That is so weird TTC...

Congrats Xan! Great news.

Temp spike! :happydance: I either Od (in which case my timing was good) or the progesterone is circulating in my body and I'll see AF in 2 weeks. I'll take either. I just want this MC cycle over.

Negative hpt tonight! So excited. The clock has been reset.

What does everyone think of this new research that says that getting pregnant within 3 months of a miscarriage is actually a good thing? https://time.com/4177190/conceive-after-miscarriage/

The news couldn't have come at a better time for me since I'm ignoring doctor's orders and forging forward with TTC right after a MMC.

that looks good to me, dating, i can predict that so if no medical reason, i am trying again :)

We tried right away after the MC. We were not advised not to anyway. The advise given was to try when we felt ready. It took us 6 months but we were obviously hoping it would have been quicker.

Good luck. Xx

We tried right away. It honestly just felt good to be trying. It has been 7 months since our second loss and we still haven't conceived but trying is what kept my sanity under control!

AFM- first cycle temping and my darn chart still doesn't have me at Oing even though I had a huge temp dip then a temp rise. I guess I haven't gotten the hand of this charting business yet!

6 DPO (presumably - FF thinks I Od). I'm studying my chart like crazy praying for that temp jump tomorrow or Sunday. I know it's an unlikely month for me to get a BFP, but I'm holding on to the possibility.

Does anyone know if hcg fluctuates as it leaves your system after a MMC? I'm 6 or 7 DPO and my hpt from this afternoon is darker than my hpt from this morning. (Afternoon on right).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 11
TTC74- I had terrible evap lines with the new FRERs the cycle before I became pregnant. I even went in for a pregnancy test! If you get one negative, I would trust that.

Mine did, I thought I had my negative then I got lines again, carried on like that for a week or so before finally being consistently negative.

I had Evaps on the new FRERS too, but those don't look like Evaps. But my bfps were always darker in the evening too.

Hpts took a turn. They're as faint as faint can be now - which is fine. I'm only 8 DPO per FF. I'm cramping a bit this morning. So, it could be either early AF showing up post lingering hcg or implantation. Stay tuned!

Any news TTC74?

So first cycle temping and DD (2) decides to steal and hide my brand new BBT so my FF chart isn't going to be as reliable as I had hoped still it has me at 5 dpo now so we will see. I think I am just going to order a new thermometer for next cycle now though seeing as we didn't get to BD much this cycle so if FF is off on my O day we have almost 0% chance.

I'm 10 DPO. My tests have gotten fainter rather than darker. So, I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about this cycle.

Guys, DH told me this morning that today's hpt looks darker than yesterday's. I didn't see it. Now I'm spotting and I don't usually get pre-AF spotting. Guess I'll ask the RE for a beta tomorrow!

Remember you are not out until you are out. I hope those lines are getting darker for you. If not remember it is still very soon after your loss and it will happen, if it doesn't this cycle it just means your body wasn't ready yet. :)Wishing you the best!

8 dpo cycle day 25 and counting here and I have no urge to test. I think after all the TTC I just feel like it will happen when it happens and since we didn't get to bd much so I don't have high hopes. I feel like I am just waiting on AF to come for a better shot next cycle. I started a new exercise routine which has helped lift my spirits a little bit.

Well, at 14 DPO, I'm positive 2 days after the Dr said my urine test was neg. its just so barely positive though that I've got to think the Drs office just missed it on Thursday and it's still leftover hcg. Still, It's just enough to give me false hope. I'm so tired of this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012