TTC after miscarriage before AF

Well, at 14 DPO, I'm positive 2 days after the Dr said my urine test was neg. its just so barely positive though that I've got to think the Drs office just missed it on Thursday and it's still leftover hcg. Still, It's just enough to give me false hope. I'm so tired of this.

We're in a similar situation! My D&C was 12/29/15. Very very faint +pregnancy test today. No AF

I'm going nuts waiting for AF 6 weeks after my MMC.

TTC this also happened to me, the doctor said it was negative but barely waited 20 seconds for it to properly do anything. The problem is they won't sit and wait the 10 minutes it takes for the white bit to clear up. It was only due to my intuition that I went and got a digital which said 1-2 weeks, eventually that negative will come, I promise, I've just got through my first AF since MMC which was about 9/10 weeks ago x

Looks like I may be gearing up to O. Have other people Od on their mc cycle?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
some women do and I'm sure there are some on this site :) fx'ed it's the real deal and not them blasted hormones

TTC74...I've read that the presence of HCG can show up on OPKs so please take that into consideration.

TTC74 - I never O'd the cycle of my MMC, as I understand it you cant O until the hcg has completely left your system as well. Are your hpts negative now?

My FRERs are completely negative now. My OPKs have been very faint for a while now, too. They were suddenly dark this morning.

TTC74- I never O'ed either the month of my mc and had a lot of EWCM, so I was convinced it was around the corner. The closer you are to 12 weeks, the longer it typically takes, because that's when HCG is highest. My next cycle was also longer than usual (I o'ed on CD22 vs. usual CD 13/14) Hang in there :hugs: things will get back to normal

TTC74 I did O my first miscarriage cycle but I was only 6 weeks along so that may have had something to do with it. But, if your pregnancy tests are negative than an OPK would not be detecting any left over HCG. Good luck I hope this is your cycle!

Hi guys! I'am going through (threatenend) miscarriage again. Got my BFP on 30th of Jan. Yesterday i started having brown discharge which unfortunately has turned to fresh blood. Feeling numb at the moment. I never thought trying to have a baby could be so difficult.

I hope it isn't a mc babyjourney, but we are here for you Hun. :hugs:

I had a light bleed for ag half day on the 3rd. I didn't think it could be AF since it was light and short but it sure seems to have reset my cycle based on temps and the fact that my OPKs were super light since then but have darkened up now at 12 DPO. Here are my OPKs from yesterday afternoon and this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
Guys i had miscarriage yesterday (at 6 weeks). So for now all i want to know is that did you guys started tryin to concieve right after miscarriage.
This was my second miscarriage, the first one i had was in October and then i concieved again after 2 months of trying. Now iam kind of confused that whether should i wait and get done with the testing to rule out the cause of miscarriage or start tryin to concieve right away once i ovulate.

I would start testing for sure. Never too soon, and it could be a pretty simple solution. As for waiting, that is up to you. Most doctors would recommend you to wait a cycle as there could be leftover products, but if you ovulate then I would think that the products are gone. It is something you can discuss with your doctor when you discuss testing.

So sorry this has happened again. I can understand the devastation you must be feeling.

Guys i had miscarriage yesterday (at 6 weeks). So for now all i want to know is that did you guys started tryin to concieve right after miscarriage.
This was my second miscarriage, the first one i had was in October and then i concieved again after 2 months of trying. Now iam kind of confused that whether should i wait and get done with the testing to rule out the cause of miscarriage or start tryin to concieve right away once i ovulate.

So sorry for your loss. Only you can decide when to try again. I started trying again right away myself.

Babyjourney- so sorry for you loss. Both times we tried right back up again, but it took 5-6 months each time. As frustrating as it seems many OBGYNs don't do tests until you've had 3 miscarriages. Give yourself time to heal and you'll know when it's right to try again. If there is a silver lining, from what I understand, a 6 week mc is physically easier to get over than a 12 week.

For me there were clear reasons both times so I forwent the additional tests. I did have the tests done for genetic mutations the first time, and it was negative. As heartbreaking as it was, it was random to have 2 mcs in a row.

I never feel like BD'ing while pregnant, so for me it was important to get back the intimacy.

A lot of obgyns have started testing after 2, but since you have been ttc over a year now, they should be able to do testing just based on that.

I would take a look into your insurance. For me, I waited for 3 since my obgyn said that is when insurances start covering testing, turned out that my insurance covers no testing whatsoever for any reason. I could be trying 10 years and have 50 losses and they still won't pay for it. So we paid oop, which had I known we would be paying oop sooner, I would have started testing earlier.

I'm so sorry your going through this again babyjourney :hugs:

I tried straight away after two of my mc's. After the first and second I caught within 2 months, after the last one it took 5 months but I was using protection for three of those months as we decided to have a break and let me body recover. Then I fell with this one, so for me I think, as hard as it is, waiting those extra months was worth it.

As I had three in a row, my doctors ran all the various tests and they all came back fine. So for me it was just bad luck. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->