• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC after miscarriage before AF

Yep, I'm another one, my medically managed mc was a year ago on Wednesday, and I am also so lucky to now be 26+2 weeks pregnant, so definitely keep the hope. I remember just after my MC I bought a sign to go up at home which say's "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain" It really helped me and I hope it does to you also.x

18 + 1 here, these ladies were my inspiration and I hope that I can offer glimmers of hope as well. The hardest was passing my due date, but then I had a BFP 2 weeks later. :hugs:

It really does help hearing all your stories girls. Thank you! Wishing you all the luck in the world!

I've just realised it's 4 weeks today that I had the ERPC. I really really hope I'm pregnant again before the EDD (September) but if not, well, there's not much I can do. I'll probably be heading to a fertility clinic though as October would be 1 year of trying. Fx we don't need to go down that road.

I'll be thinking of you Wednesday Babylove. Xx

I do think the due date anniversary is a hard one. Mine was fast approaching when I got my BFP a few weeks before. It really helped ease the pain.

Good luck for the coming cycle Mrs Unicorn. Xx

It was Wednesday gone Teeny, I just kind of kept to myself that day.

Yes the due date was the worst, I got my faint bfp the day after my due date, I like to think I was being looked after!

Yes, good luck!! Got everything crossed for you all!xx

Oh sorry Babylove. :-(
It's amazing to think we both have our rainbows cooking now though. In the final stretch to boot too. Xx

I've been lurking and keeping an eye on you all.

I was out from go last month because I had to have neck surgery. I'm trying to stay optimistic for this month, but it is certainly hard after my 9 week mmc a few months ago.

On a more positive note,my dd got married last Friday night. It was such a moving experience. I only hope my childless dh can experience it one day.

Hello ladies, may I join? I've just gone through a miscarriage this week, on Monday I was telling my oh how I would never try for a baby again, I couldn't go through the pain again.... But for the last few days I can't imagine not having another child in my life, it's an overwhelming feeling.

I started bleeding last Sunday night, got given the lovely title of 'threatened miscarriage' on Monday, went back on Friday for a scan to be told it was incomplete so I decided to have a medical management as I just needed this to be over and done with... I've had hardly any bleeding since Saturday morning, so I'm unsure if in a few days when I feel up to it if I should start trying again... I don't know if I will even ovulate before my next period, is it just pot luck? Or should I just wait for my follow up scan to get the all clear? x

Hi cupcake- sorry for your loss :hugs:

It varies from person to person. Mine was later, so it took a cycle or 2 to get back on track. Generally the closer you were to 12 weeks (when HCG peaks) the longer it takes to get back to 0 HCG.

Good luck in your rainbow search, and I hope you find some solace in intimacy and trying to get back on track.

Hi cupcake. My MMC was at 9 weeks and it took 6 weeks for me to hit 0 hcg and get AF. Then, I started trying again. Hopefully it won't take that long for you but just telling you in preparation. It can take a hot minute before you O again. Good luck finding that golden egg!

So sorry for your loss cupcake. My MMC was at 11+2 and I did opks and bbt to see if I would ov. I did on cd19, taking the day of ERPC as cd1 (see my chart below). My hcg levels weren't monitored but I was told I could try straight away. We didn't think we would feel like it at all. But by the time ov came around we did. It hasn't happened this cycle (I'm 12 DPO now and BFNs) but it was such a relief to get back to bd, it helped us to feel a bit more normal after everything. Also, tracking ov has helped me predict when af will arrive. I think she'll be around 6 days later than normal as I o'd 6 days later than normal.

Thank you for your replies, I thought I was doing ok when I posted earlier but like a ton of bricks my emotions have hit me this afternoon 😥 Damn hormones.

It's a long road cupcake, and we're only at the beginning. I had a melt down yesterday. I don't even know why, just started crying. I miss being pregnant so much, maybe it was the bfn that set me off. Idk but I'm fairly sure I'll keep having them even though we found out the bad news over a month ago. I just go with it now. Xxx

I thought I was doing so well, hadn't cried in over 24hrs! And out of nowhere I'm feeling so empty and lost, it doesn't help I'm so impatient 😩 I want things done my way, this wasn't my plan and I don't want to be here. Nobody should be here.

Good luck on your ttc journey Mrs Unicorn x

Oh, cupcake :hugs: It is hard, but the breakdowns get less frequent. I remember being at a work event I couldn't cancel and going to take a walk and steady myself.

Congrats to all the 2nd and 3rd trimester ladies! And thank you so much for sharing your stories and giving us hope! This will be my first cycle after my most recent mc and I am staying hopeful as I miscarried so early this time- (5weeks) I've just entered my TWW and will keep you all updated!

cupcake - so sorry your feeling like this, it does get better tho, make sure your being kind to yourself and taking any time out that you need :hugs:

BSelck24 - lots of luck to you!! Will be checking in for updates!!!!

Af has arrived! I'm so happy as it means my lp has stayed the same since the mc. Fx my cycles return to 28 days because this has felt looonnnnngggg! Here's to a new cycle!

Babylove- just realized you are almost full term. How are you feeling?!? I'm so happy for you.

I'm 27 weeks today and realized that it there is a 90% chance of viability (though, of course, I want to carry to full term). I'm due September 1st, right in the midst of a long hot summer. So far so good, I have a 28 week ultrasound next Thursday to see how bubs is progressing.

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone. I hope you are enjoying the summer and that you catch your rainbows soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"