TTC after NUVA RING

buddy

Reaction score
Ok so im 23 years old. I began using birth control on and off with the Ortho Tricclen Lo. Then i used the depo shot once month and then I went on the nuva ring then off and went back again for about 8 months. I took the nuva ring out 5 months ago and NOTHING :( i haven gotten pregnant... Anyone that can relate? Or give me some feedback. some say it takes from 6 to 12 months... but im so anxious already!

I was using NuvaRing, I took it out at the end of September and AF arrived 39 days later. I'm hoping my cycles shorten in the next few months. My doctor told me it would take about three cycles for everything to normalize.

I think you should talk to your doctor about this, he/she would probably want to run a few tests to see what's up. It might be because you had a variety of BC, I heard that the shot definitely messes with your system and it could take up to a year for your body to work itself out after that. Sorry I couldn't be more help :nope:

i know i heard the shot really messes up ur cycle... well yeah im going to wait everyone tells me that when i least expect it. So if it gets to a year im definatly goign to the doctor... Meanwhile im going to kee practicing :D Thank you..

I would see your doctor if you are concerned, but as LadyofRohan said, the shot messes with your system, my SIL waited 11 months for her period after coming off it.

I have just come of BCP and it is now 5 months down the line and I haven't had AF, so you aren't alone with this, your body will start doing something eventually! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->