TTC after taking Cerazette

I was on Cerazette for 9 months and thought it was a great mini pill, I actually lost weight with it which was a bonus then piled it on when I came off :(

I didn't have any periods at all whilst taking it and had a period within 2 weeks of coming off. I do think it depends on how your body works as I know when I was on the injections when I came off I didn't have a period for a year and a half :wacko:

I came off it in december 2010 and got my BFP in the February, sadly we lost our little beanie.

Fingers crossed for you that the witch arrives sooner rather than later :D Theres nothing worse than being stuck in limbo.

I came off it in August and still no luck. My cycles seem to have gotten pretty regular, though. I feel like there's something wrong with me. :(

I came off it in August and still no luck. My cycles seem to have gotten pretty regular, though. I feel like there's something wrong with me. :(

It took me a year to get my period back on track When i came off that pill.. But i fell pregnant so I didn't actually have a period xxx

Good luck! :dust:

Ditto! I came off in August and first cycle took 9 weeks but regular after that. I feel like something is wrong with me too!

Ditto! I came off in August and first cycle took 9 weeks but regular after that. I feel like something is wrong with me too!

I came off it and had regular cycles within a few weeks, but after about 7 months still had not conceived and was also starting to worry. We had to take a break from TTC because of unrelated health issues, but after trying again in September conceived the first month (about 10-11 months after coming off of Cerazette). I don't know if the delay in conceiving was because of having taken Cerazette previously or not, but I just wanted to let you know that it took a little while for me, but it did happen - so try not to worry that there's something wrong or to give up hope. I hope it happens for you soon.

Oops, have just seen that you are expecting, so my reply is redundant! Congratulations! :D

(Obviously this is a pretty old thread... I need to get the hang of these forums! Sorry!)

Hi, Unlike all the other post's i've read I stopped taking cerezette four days ago and started bleeding two days after stopping. Does this mean anything? It is a light mucus type flow and I have the AF cramps and pains (although not as severe)

I have all the symptoms of early pregnancy but realize this can also be from coming off the pill, I was only on it for 6 weeks and that makes me hopeful that my body will go straight back to normal.

Me and my partner are TTC, what do you ladies think the likelyhood of us getting pregnant straight away is?

Have experienced nausea, headaches, mood swings, really tender boobs (grown in size and covered in blue veins) a lack of appetite and a sensitivity to smell.

Another unlikely change has been a complete lack of interest in smoking (obviously i have stopped smoking due to TTC, but I have no craving or need to do so, in fact I havent even thought about it)

I was on cerrazette, I cam off and conceived within a week. I can't remember how long I was on it for though, maybe it wasn't long enough to mess up my periods? Before it though I had the implant for 2 years x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->