TTC after Tubal Reversal Surgery

My husband has no biological children but has raised mine. I had a tubal after my 3rd child because my parents were pushing me to get one in order to stay living in there home. I did not want to do it but I ended up doing it anyways. I was only 23. Anyways my husband has no biological children and we have been together for years. We decided to look into getting a tubal reversal. I had my reversal on June 3, 2011. Ever since I have been obsessing about getting pregnet. I use oveltel to check crystalized spit I check my urine ph I count my cycles, ect, ect... I have yet to get pregnet I just feel like there is no hope and I don't want to give up. I so bad want to have a child with my husband. I feel like I am not doing enough or something right. I had 3 pregnetcys with absolute no PROBLEM. All 3 were unexpected and unplanned. I am wondering that because I am trying so hard to get pregnet it may be causing me to not get pregnet. i don't know what else I can do

I had my tubal reversal may 26th 2011. On the 17th of this month I got my first bfp. I got 3 bfp on frer. On the 19th I started spotting. Went to dr had bloods drawn. Got the results back that afternoon he said hcg was 5.56 and progestrone was 0.19. He said it looked like an chemical pregnancy. He said the egg got fertilized but because of low progestrone it wasn't able to implant. This morning at 2 am I began bleeding heavily and cramping really bad. The cramps have been the worse I ever had. I go see him tomorrow to what we can do about my progestrone. I am already taking metformin this was actually my first month taking them and I believe they are what help me get pregnant. I have done clomid with no sucess. Dr said he was going to combine clomid and metformind and possible pregestrone cream.praying hard next month is the real deal.

Wow! I haven't seen this post in a while.

Pinkorblue- didn't you end up getting pregnant. I seen your ticker but I thought you were!

I seen resque- so I know she is in the same boat as me.

Needabanybump- yes- it's very upsetting when we have gone through so much to reverse. I've even done 2 iui and 1 timed intercourse. It's bad because we all thought it would be easy but it's not and we do have damaged tubes. Ive had a hsg after my 6 month post reversal and 1 blocked tube. I thought maybe not to try so hard and stay off the boards so much and I have cut down quite a bit but no luck. I know how u feel and I think everyone on this post can tell u they feel the same. Hang in there, we are all here for u and each other. I quit fertility meds this cycle, quit opk and temp and it's been nice but still hurts. Hope u get bfp soon!

Sounds terrible but today I googles "can't get fucking pregnant after a tubal reversal" I know sad but I'm laughing that I did it after writing this! Wish u the best!

I am scheduled to have a tubal reversal in CA on feb. 10,2016 I am 39 and we want another lil one my husband is 45 . Dr Byung Chun will be doing my surgery in Beverly Hills ambulatory surgery center, I am nervous but hopeful , any thoughts or info would be great ty in advance :flower:

I also just had my TR done by Dr. Chun except mine was on the 24th of last month. How was yours and any news yet? I cant wait to get working on having a little one. How long did you wait? I honestly don't think I can wait the whole 2 months. Urghhh:sex::spermy::hugs::laundry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->