TTC again after LTTTC - going CRAZY!!!!!

Tarkwa

Mummy to two boys :) xxx
Reaction score
So, I had my boy back in November 2011 and now he's 15 months old we're trying again...except hubby thinks we're NTNP :blush:. It's our first proper time trying and I got a positive ovulation test this morning and feeling very anxious about it all now! I'm thinking bonking last night should be perfect timing but I'm just so worried we'll have the same problems as before (nothing wrong with either of us but it took 20 months to make our boy, well...I was a bit overweight :blush: but lost weight and got preggers). Anyone else been in the same boat? xxx

Hi. I am low carb/gluten free ttc #3. I will spare you the long story. Basically I need to be on a very low carb diet in order to get pg. It doesn’t make a whole lot of since to some people, but it makes perfect since to me. I am currently about 30 lbs overweight so that is my goal. I am 175 lbs. My husband is low carb/gluten free with me which helps. He is about 12 lbs from his goal. I have two boys to prove that there is a method to my madness. I have also heard a lot of stories about women who lost weight and magically got preggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->