TTC and Beyond!

When is your due date again waves? I hate that too. I know when I ovulated, don't treat me like some everyday woman who doesn't know her body and track her cycles! lol

When is your due date again waves? I hate that too. I know when I ovulated, don't treat me like some everyday woman who doesn't know her body and track her cycles! lol

March 12 :)

I know what you mean!! I set up and analyze amnios everyday and these things definitely do happen and I would definitely want to be prepared but i rarely see normal NT measurements with abnormal results!

Why did you prefer one date over the other? I think you mentioned but I forget? Or was it just bc you know what it should be??

Aw well thanks. That's reassuring lol.

It's not so much that I prefer the date although a litttttle further away from Hannah's birthday (April 27) and our wedding date (6/1) is preferred lol. But mostly because if I were to go overdue, they'd be letting me go 3 weeks late thinking I was only 2 weeks overdue. Certain tests have to be done by a certain time and I don't want them thinking I have an extra week to sneak it in when I really don't. Things like that. A day or two is fine but 8 days? That's a huge difference lol.

I updated and edited my name list.

Girls First Names: Katherine (Kate), Ella, Juliette, Clara or Claire.
Girls Middle Names: Olivia, Harper, Paige, Ellis, Megan

Boys First Names: Noah, Joshua, Nathaniel, Benjamin
Middle name will be Harlow regardless.

OH suggested Emma for a girl today but I thought of the Spice Girls and couldn't do it lol.

Here's some of the names from our list:

Girls: Riley, Rae, Jordan
Boys: Jackson, Jamison

Middle Names: Girls-Lynn, Olivia, Ella, Ava, Valerie, Susan
Boys-Adam, Alexander, Gage

These are names we thought of at least a year ago. My brothers and I all have names that start with J, so we thought it'd be cool to have the names start with either J like my name or R like DW's. We may change our minds though lol

I bought a bella band today, well the target brand. I also went ahead and bought a pair of maternity jeans. I figured money wise I should spread out my purchases.

Lynn is my middle name as well as my mom's, and will be my first daughter's middle name :)

Most of the women on DH's side of the family have Lynn as a middle name so we might be going with that too if we have a daughter.

Lol That'll be fun if we all have little girls with the middle name Lynn! DW's aunt that passed away in May was named Lynn, so we thought about using her name...

My sisters middle name is Lynn so that's a middle in the running for us too!! How funny!!

My sisters middle name is Lynn so that's a middle in the running for us too!! How funny!!

Lol Lynn is my sister and grandmas middle name, but I won't be using it. Actually will be using my aunts middle name just spelled differently. Typically I don't like using family names because its just overdone in my family but in this case I just really like the name lol

Kara-Could you actually hear the hb or just see it? My mom told me to record it for her lol

With our first pregnancy they let us hear it for like a split second. This new OB didn't do audio, just visualized and counted on the screen. I bet they wouldn't have a problem with you recording the screen you're looking at while they do it though! It's just so cool and amazing!!

I have my first OB appt next Wednesday and I'm going to ask for another ultrasound around 9 weeks, right before we go to FL. I think she will understand and let us bc of what happened last time. I just don't want to go without seeing the baby for 6 weeks again only to find something wrong...although maybe if she found the hb on doppler I'd be okay with that. Last time they couldn't find it at 10 weeks and they said not to worry bc my uterus is retroverted, but really the baby had passed...won't be buying that again!!

Met and held my cousins news baby in my arms for the first time today, so precious and sweet. I can't wait to have one of our own. DH was in awe of how tiny she is...Olivia Quinn, she was just an amazing little peanut!! :)

Hey ladies. Bad day.. So soooo sick. Still haven't eaten much other than Gatorade all day. DH is frying mozzarella sticks & calamari for the game but it smells awwwwwful. Lol I have just been a big fat complainer all day. My head hurts and I could sleep the weekend away. Hopefully sometime I come back to life lol.. Just wanted to check in and say HI! :)

P.s. Waves no worries about that baby, I can't even believe they did 3D that early, wouldn't want to worry a Mama! They are still in the alien stage! ;)

I can't wait to have a good bean pic like you all, we have our next ultrasound Thursday at 3 to ASSURE us that this baby is viable. Then our very first prenatal/midwife appointment on Sept 26th!! Should be a good month for baby and I.. Lots of reassurance. Lovin' my OB :)

Ugh Morgan-so sorry you're feeling so crappy! Did you take the zofran today?? I haven't eaten much myself, had a Starbucks lime refresher...that was delish, a little caffiene but that's okay!

Maybe some soup would help or ice cream?? I'm trying to think comfort here!! :)

OMG lol everything you eat and drink sounds amazing to me! Haha yummmm! Enjoy love!

Well I have to buy based on what sounds good and it sucks bc when I'm sick, which has been constantly, all I crave is ice/Popsicles/fruit so I've been trying to buy nutrient packed stuff. The Naked Juice is great like I said. Over a hundred strawberries, 93 blueberries, and 20 apples?!! Unheard of! Lol I had to grab a bunch. Gatorade is my life support though lol.

And OMG I can't believe your dog ate your prenatals.. Is he ok? Poor haggard! Lol he is so cute. I loved the pic on FB where he isn't exactly using his bed correctly- Lol!! I he a full pit?

Haha!! I actually went downstairs and made myself a berry smoothie!!

Yep, he was totally okay! Lol! He gets into a lot of stuff when we aren't home if we're not careful, he gets super anxious I think, poor kid!! We def will never have a house full of toys, they'll have to be in bedrooms/playrooms behinde closed doors!! He's full blue nose pit and my bestest buddy!

Kara-I'm sure they'll do another one for you! I wouldn't settle either. It's so hard staying calm and I've never experienced a mc before, I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you!

So can you hear the hb with ultrasound or only with doppler? Either way I can't wait!

Morgan-I'm basically there with you, probably not as bad though. Nauseous, tired, headache...boobs are pretty sore today. I've been worthless! Haven't eaten a lot, took a nap, laid around lol rasp gelato sounds great! I had DW get some vanilla bean ice cream today to help with nausea...not sure it helped, but it tasted good! lol

Awwww my DH thinks he's awesome I showed him a pic lol. But I totally need a bullet or blender what do you use? I wanna sneak some spinach and stuff in a smoothie.. I would use it everyyyy day!!

Zofran just CURED me. So amazing, I swear.

Kara-I'm sure they'll do another one for you! I wouldn't settle either. It's so hard staying calm and I've never experienced a mc before, I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you!

So can you hear the hb with ultrasound or only with doppler? Either way I can't wait!

Morgan-I'm basically there with you, probably not as bad though. Nauseous, tired, headache...boobs are pretty sore today. I've been worthless! Haven't eaten a lot, took a nap, laid around lol rasp gelato sounds great! I had DW get some vanilla bean ice cream today to help with nausea...not sure it helped, but it tasted good! lol

It will depend in their ultrasound technology. Old office had the technology to hear it, new office just had the technology to see it but the pictures of the baby overall are better...I feel like I see a little face it's so clear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->