TTC and Beyond!

You'll hear the heartbeat on doppler between 9-10 weeks, usually! That's just a little tiny boom box looking thing with a microphone lol, fits in the docs pocket!

Awwww my DH thinks he's awesome I showed him a pic lol. But I totally need a bullet or blender what do you use? I wanna sneak some spinach and stuff in a smoothie.. I would use it everyyyy day!!

Zofran just CURED me. So amazing, I swear.

Your little pup it too cute also!!

I have a Ninja blender-it literally kicks freakin ass!

https://www.medhelp.org/pregnancy-health/slideshows/A-Babys-Story-3D/51/3

Super interesting, 3D images of every week of pregnancy.

Lol I'm excited for 10 weeks, when it turns from embryo to fetus! I hate wishing away the days lol but I'm just too excited to have my big ole belly back!!! :)

Hi ladies. Figured it was time to crawl out of my hole....

Congrats on all the beautiful scans!

So glad Morgan that your bean is progressing after your big scare.

And guess what? My birthday is 4/20....

I got my Doppler in the mail today. Found the heartbeat too. It took some patience but I found it. It was so fast and I could tell it was swimming all around because the hb kept fading in and out and I kept the probe nice and still. I ordered a sonoline b Doppler off eBay for around $50. Ordered Wednesday and got it today. I highly recommend getting one!! Such piece of mind for my worrisome self. I've actually been feeling pretty good these last few days. Actually somewhat human...staying up late, eating without gagging. Lots of cramps though which I assume is just stretching. Anywho just wanted to chime in since I've been mia...I can try to stay away but we all know how that goes...

Is anyone friends with Nikki on Facebook? I hope she's ok...

I know Nikki said she was going to Chicago but I can't remember for how long..

I got my Doppler in the mail today. Found the heartbeat too. It took some patience but I found it. It was so fast and I could tell it was swimming all around because the hb kept fading in and out and I kept the probe nice and still. I ordered a sonoline b Doppler off eBay for around $50. Ordered Wednesday and got it today. I highly recommend getting one!!

I think I'm ordering one this coming weekend after I get paid again. I'm so excited.

P.s. Waves no worries about that baby, I can't even believe they did 3D that early, wouldn't want to worry a Mama! They are still in the alien stage! ;)

I can't wait to have a good bean pic like you all, we have our next ultrasound Thursday at 3 to ASSURE us that this baby is viable. Then our very first prenatal/midwife appointment on Sept 26th!! Should be a good month for baby and I.. Lots of reassurance. Lovin' my OB :)

I so wasn't expecting a 3D but she just clicked over without warning and it was so cute and exciting lol! My next OB appointment is the day after yours, Sept 27th. The 26th is Autumn's 8th bday though.

Morgan- awesome link!!! I went through the whole thing while I was up all night bc I couldn't sleep!! Lol!

Rachel- you're here!!! Yay!! I soooo want to get a doppler but I'm scared I'll freak out if I can't find it. They are still really low at that point right? Can you post a link to the one you bought so I can see what it looks like? Does it have a readout of the heartbeat or could you just tell bc it was so fast?? Sorry so many questions! Lol

I'm on my phone or else I'd post a picture but it does have a screen where it tells you the heart rate.

Mine has an LCD screen. It picked up the rate once at 175 but I could just tell bc it was so fast. I found it about an inch above my pelvic bone and a little to the right. I think if it was a little more still it would have kept the heart rate on the screen. I'm at work but I'll try to find it on my phone

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=230972233081

I am scared to get one but may end up doing it.. I'd like to be okay w/ baby kicks but I'm sure I'll be 20x nuttier with this pregnancy!!

Need to eat fast before I get sick!! Morning btw! :)

That's the only reservation I have, DH too...that I won't be able to fun it and freak out...lol well see!

Got my first positive opk this morning ladies...send me some baby dust so I can b more active in this thread 😃

So excited for you Sonia!!! Lots of baby dust and luck your way hun!!! Now go get busy lady!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->