ttc and rly confussed about my bbt and cervix changes...help plz

mommyof2girlz

Reaction score
I am ttc #3 and this is the first time trying...ive been doin bbt and checking my cervic daily...af is due in two days (1/29/12) my chervix is high soft and open a little...a few days ago it was high hard and closed...is this a sign of af? and mt bbt has went frm bein 97.4-97.5 and all of a sudden it is 97.8-97.9......wat does all this mean??ive took pregnancy test and got a bfn :(

I've found that my cervix does different things before AF. Sometimes it is high, sometimes low. Placement for me is not indicative to when I'll start. However, temperature IS! Normally, a day or two before AF shows up, my temp will usually start to drop. Sometimes only a tenth of a degree, sometimes as much as three tenths of a degree. Then the day I start, I usually have a bigger temp fall (four or five tenths of a degree). If your temp is still high, then AF won't show up (unless you have another reason for your temp being high, like illness or some such issue).

Im not sick...my temp was up this morning also...af is due tomrrow...could my temp b a sign of preg? I took a test and got a bfn...my cervix is high soft and open....according to ff i o on the 17th...we dtd on the 16th...and ive been having pregnancy symptoms but no pos test :(

Temp staying up is definitley an indicator of pregnancy; When I was trying for my first, I charted my temp and the first month that my temp didn't dip before AF was the month that my DD was concieved. Didn't chart for my second pregnancy, not charting now. But it was kinda fun to chart, and definitely exciting to see that temp stay up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->