TTC and so impatient!

Stella918

mother of 1
Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem with this waiting game!? I am a type A personality and a severe planner and I am just dying over here! I took a OPT this morning and it was positive so my husband and I are going to try tonight so fingers crossed! We started trying every other day after AF ended and tried Friday and Saturday and then this morning saw the positive OPK. Hopefully all the effort isn't wasted! We just started TTC so we haven't been going at this very long but the anticipation is killing me! Looking for friends who feel the same and can wait with me! :)

I was once upon a planner... but nature has it's own ways of planning things so, who knows. FXX you're one of the lucky quick ones.

Hope all goes smoothly and you fall quickly :)
I too, am an impatient person and like to plan!
Got my head around a May baby! X

I am very impatient as well. I am 9DPO right now and am going insane. I haven't ever taken temps or anything, it's just all overwhelming. So I just try to recognize my body as much as I can and DTD every other day all month..lol I already have a 6 year old, who is low functioning Autistic, so I am pretty busy with him most of the time. I hope you get your BFP and sending lots of baby dust your way.

Hello there :) I am also a control freak and even though this is the first month that we consciously TTC and I had no clue about cervical mucus and basal temperatures and the like, I was crazy enough already about calculating OV days. Then I realized that my cycles have a strange pattern of 32 days, then 29, then 32, then 29. I wonder if this is still a "regular" cycle :D Also, since we got married in June and I was super stressed, I had a 37 day cycle, so my body needs to get back on track, I guess, before I start tracking (unless I get pregnant first :) ). Best of luck to you!

Hi :) I have been really impatient with this TTC. Me and my husband have been TTC for a couple months now and nothing. I even tried taking votes to try too "double" my chances but no luck. However this past year in march and April I did not get my period. But may and June I did. In July my period came a half a month late. It WS really pinky and watery. Sorry for the details.... but it was sometimes brown. It lasted about 5 days but only when I used the restroom. It wasn't a uti, my breast weren't sore and I am unsure I'f my nipples have changed color.... does anyone know what this might mean? I took two pregnancy tests. They both came out negative but the one took a half day to show up! Now I am having a paiscale of about 6 with abdominal pain and a lot of bloating. Can anyone tell me what is might be? Research isn't really helping me out and I don't want to go to the doctors yet just to become dissapointed :( but baby dust to all :)

I am so like you serial planner... this whole trying to conceive game is playing havoc with my whole 'planning' thing. We are now on month three and I'm really hoping this is the month. I already have a list of nursery things etc I want so I wouldn't feel so crazy doing all this if I actually had a baby in my tummy. Fingers crossed for us all this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->