TTC and trying to loose weight

bextas

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Hope you are ok. I have only been off my pill almost 3 weeks so not even had my AF yet but hoping it comes soon so I know where I'm at. I have lost 4 stone since last September but to get to a normal weight need to loose about another 5 or 6. I had been going really well but since coming off the pill have felt all the pregnancy sypmtoms under the sun....damn you cerazette! Anyway for the last 2 weeks have lost no weight even though I have been as good as gold and then my hubby to be went away this weekend and I have felt so lonely and that's always a bad sign....subsequently I have eaten anything and everything and the scales this morning showed a 6lb gain. He is back tomorrow thank goodness, I have missed him terribly. Have got all my healthy food with me today and aiming to be back on track but feel so cross with myself - all that bad food has only made me feel yuck and bloated and fat again, Why do I never learn!! I'm doing this to be fitter and healthier for myself and for my future baby whenever we are blessed.
Thanks for listening I feel better for writing it down and admitting to it.
Bex x

Hi Bex!!! U sound like my solemate :D Im hugely overweight need to lose 7 stone to get back to my pre-preg weight, my lil boy is 4.

U have done so well how have u lost the weight? i wish i cud but im actually sitting here eating an easter egg bcoz i couldn't wait till tomorrow :(

So where are u now in cycle??

Chin up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"