Ttc Are my ovulation symptoms normal

mommyor1

Reaction score
Hi girls, I am trying to conceive my second child nearly 7 years later. My first one was simple and easy, not difficult like this time. My biggest concerned is how I feel during ovulation. Like most females on the ttc thread you have all the symptoms that a pregnant women would have. The nausea, cramping, mild spotting, exhausted all symptoms that make you go hmm. Then it comes to that point where it is time to test and you get that BFN. The only thing that is different is the hormonal effects that I have when I ovualate. I track my ovulation just for my records but I know when I am ovulating even before I test. I'm exhausted, cramping and I have dull but noticeable pain on my left lower side of the abdomen. I guess my question is if this is Normal? I never noticed in my twenties now that I'm thirties I notice it?

hiya,

Yes, I have just as many ovulation symptoms as I do Af symptoms. I get the sweats a few days before, I have cramping (usually on my right side), my face breaks out in spots and my boobs get sore before OV!

I think it's all normal. I hope so anyway! ;)

Good luck with TTC no.2

We're trying for baby no.2 too! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->