TTC Baby #1 Buddies

No not as worried as I was. I called now to get them but they didn't answer. I'll call again probably in the morning.

Ah so exciting. It's 10:30 here, isn't it too late there to call?

Btw af didn't end p coming, was just a spotting I guess.

My beta from yesterday was only 8 so I'm sure there's no hope. Just waiting for the nurse to call and officially say it.

My beta from yesterday was only 8 so I'm sure there's no hope. Just waiting for the nurse to call and officially say it.

So beta 8 means u are pregnant but there s something wrong? or we have certain amount of beta even not pregnant?

Some women do but I don't because I've had betas done before whole not pregnant. Basically 8 is just super low. So im pregnant but most likely will end in mc. I just missed the call from the nurse! Ugh.

Sorry to hear that hun, but maybe the baby just implanted today and betas gonna move up! just try to stay positive.

Did you get betas done again? any news??

Im 15dpo today, did spot since 13dpo so not sure what happening.

Hey ladies!! How are you all doing??
Mrs. Green, am I reading that you had a cp?? ����་So sorry if this is the case.

Any bfps in this thread?? I took a break last month and have been trying to stay off the forums and stop obsessing. Mentally it has helped a good deal. I just started my tww and I'm keeping fx but really not obsessing. Last two cycles I had very strong O with pain and nice temp spikes. Now hope the sperm do their jobs and get up there!

Hope everyone is well.

hi kittycat! i was wondering about u. Im glad u could take ur break:hugs:
I see that u are ovulating, how is ur lp now? did it get any longer?

Nope it didn't. But I really don't think that's an issue as everything else is 100% normal. I'm starting to believe that lpd is not a thing. A woman that has had 3 pregnancies and 2 ivfs knows that she implanted on 5dpo and her dr said it can happen as early as 3dpo.

So I'm not gonna fix it till its broke, ya know?

How are you?! How are you doing on the meds??

Yea i seen ppl getting positive at 5dpo which means implantation can happen around 3dpo.

I passed two cycles so far on metformin and didnt get a bfp yet, this is my last cycle on it then i will see my doctor to check my hormone levels. He said that he is gonna give me clomid and continue metformin. So next cycle will be clomid for sure.

This cycle i used cough med for cm, and i hav crazy amount of cm! not so stretchy yet since im CD12 today but hopefully it will become ewcm soon. I took it morning night starting Cd8 but then i skipped Cd11 since it tastes horrible.

I changed from folic acid to folate, and Im also gonna add royal jelly to my supplements.

What supplements are u taking?

If you can find them, take the pills! I tried mucinex 12 hour a few times but I typically have lots of water cm just no ewcm. Also heard epo is good for that and have had results with it in the past.

I've heard a lot of women have good luck with clomid after failing metomorphin!

I cut way back on my supps and went a cycle without my inositol and maca but just added those back. Also taking coq10 ubiquinol, Womens multi, DIM, 800mg vitex, vit d (dr recommended) cod liver oil. Still drink my red raspberry leaf tea when I remember but I just ovulated so not now and I quit the progesterone cream as I don't think I'm defiecent. Hopefully I got a good strong swimmer and I'm an early implanter!

Im planning on taking cQ10 if clomid doesnt work the first cycle, supposed to help clomid work.

Im so sick of taking supplements! i swear im gonna create a company and make one pill that has all we need.

Im planning on taking cQ10 if clomid doesnt work the first cycle, supposed to help clomid work.

Im so sick of taking supplements! i swear im gonna create a company and make one pill that has all we need.

Wouldn't that be nice!? Too bad everyone needs something different or some diffenrt crazy combo. Ohhhh we could customize the pills and then order a supply!!

Hey ladies.

Glad you're both doing well. I've been super busy lately with this thing called life. Lol
But I'm cd 11 and waiting patiently (or not so patiently) to ovulate.

Mrs.green i see we are both ovulating today! Im determined that we will be bump buddies:happydance:

I got my positive yesterday and some major cramps, cervix seems open today so i think im ovulating today.

I took cough med this cycle so got lots of ewcm! u def should try

Kitty ur chart looks awesome hun:hugs:

I've been using preseed and I really like it. The clomid doesn't affect my cm too much. I do get some good watery cm but not a lot of ewcm, only for a few hours. My opk was "high" yesterday. Should get a peak today or tomorrow. Then I'll ovulate the day after that. So we will be very close.
How was bd timing?

I've been using preseed and I really like it. The clomid doesn't affect my cm too much. I do get some good watery cm but not a lot of ewcm, only for a few hours. My opk was "high" yesterday. Should get a peak today or tomorrow. Then I'll ovulate the day after that. So we will be very close.
How was bd timing?

I put my chart on my signature, u can see our BD schedule. 2more days then we will take a break from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->