TTC Baby #1 Buddies

There's definitely a line in person but I'm worried it's too light. Idk. I'm worried.

There's definitely a line in person but I'm worried it's too light. Idk. I'm worried.

dont be worried! 12dpo is still early to get a dark line. Keep testing, if it doesn't get darker then we will worry. Frer will give u a darker line too if u have any. :happydance::happydance::happydance: so excited for u!

Thank you. I cried like a big baby on the way to work this morning. I don't have frer I think I'll buy some today and see if I can get a progression. My doctor will order betas when I call him but I'm waiting until it gets a little darker to go in. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be darker and I can get into the lab.

Just test again tonight and tom morning, im sure u will see a darker line:hugs:

I cried on my way to work too:cry: mine was super bfn lol but then i googled and convinced myself that 12dpo is too early for bfp since ib was only 36 hours ago... if that spotting was ib....:cry::cry::cry:

Could it be? I've never experienced Ib. How long after IB do you get a bfp? Have you spotted anymore?

Could it be? I've never experienced Ib. How long after IB do you get a bfp? Have you spotted anymore?

I hav no idea, i never spotted before nor got pregnant so this was my first time seeing pink discharge other than af. I peed then when i wiped it was pink and i was like oh shit af came early. Then i peed again and saw some really tiny brown pieces in the toilet. Nothing since then.

Ppl say that urine tests can only detect 3-4days after ib and af is due Thursday so i will just wait and see what happens.

Im confused about uti symptoms too, Saturday it was burning when i peed and yesterday it was itchy and today there is nothing. Since 2 dpo, symptoms come and go. Cant make its mind lol

I know! nothing makes sense when it comes to ttc.

Im starting to feel sick, got back pain and around my uterus feels swollen n hurts when i try to suck my belly in. Maybe infection :coffee:

When are u gonna test again?? i cant wait to see ur next test:happydance:

So confused today, I was vomitting last night and today I was feeling fine then it started hurting when I pee. Just not when I wiped, it was pink. So I thought I got af on its way but when I checked my cervix, it was closed n high. Cm is creamy and ewcm like. What do you think?

Sounds like cystitis to me! you don't necessarily need antibiotics, see how you feel, you may be able to flush it out with lots of water and cranberry juice. How are you feeling now?

After googling my symptoms, i agree with u. I def hav Cystitis. So should i see a doctor or just drink cranberry juice?

I took a frer. It's so light. It can't end well. I called to get betas. Once they call back I'll go in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
I took a frer. It's so light. It can't end well. I called to get betas. Once they call back I'll go in.

I def see a line but its faint. You shouldnt compare different brand tests, dont u have any black dye left?

I hope you get ur positive hun, fx. keep me posted plz!

ps: im already spotting:cry::cry::cry:

Aww I'm sorry.

The black dye aren't good for progression. I took another it's about the same I think maybe lighter as yesterday. But with my bfp (which was all normal until 7 weeks) they were light then dark then light. It's like the dye is different in all of them.

Ya I did the beta this after noon. Below are my progression from the black dye I took yesterday and today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 5
When will u get the results? Progression looks pretty good to me. Are u still worried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->