TTC Baby #1 Buddies

Im planning on taking cQ10 if clomid doesnt work the first cycle, supposed to help clomid work.

Im so sick of taking supplements! i swear im gonna create a company and make one pill that has all we need.

I think it's gonna be a super large pill.. maybe a yummy cupcake that contains all the supplements :D
I'm currently taking just cough medicine + the usual prenatals. Pills give me a lot of acid reflux so I sometimes just take gummies that have folic acid.

Im planning on taking cQ10 if clomid doesnt work the first cycle, supposed to help clomid work.

Im so sick of taking supplements! i swear im gonna create a company and make one pill that has all we need.

I think it's gonna be a super large pill.. maybe a yummy cupcake that contains all the supplements :D
I'm currently taking just cough medicine + the usual prenatals. Pills give me a lot of acid reflux so I sometimes just take gummies that have folic acid.

Hey! Yea I'm only taking gummies too, almost hand full of gummies every morning :D but cough med, I couldn't bare with it. Tastes nasty! Are u taking pills or syrup?

Greeen!!! congrats hun, im so happy for u:happydance::happydance::happydance: Clomid makes u super fertile ha!

Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months:kiss:

Btw i got started on clomid this cycle, fx i get my bfp too. Also i noticed u using advanced CB opk, do u think it has helped? im planning on trying it since it detects an other hormone other than LH.

Also did u get side effects from clomid? what did u do differently this month? did u get early pregnancy symptoms? Tell me all about it:happydance:

Lol! I laugh because I was the same way when I started clomid haha I just wanted to know everything!!

I used the advanced but wasn't a huge fan. I also used cheapies because then I could see the line darkening. I only used the advanced because my RE said to use
Digital..

Uh clomid side effects... I took it the first month cd 3-7 the second month cd 4-8 and not too many side effects. The first month I had painful ovulation cramps but mom the second month. I also got headaches both months... I'm prone to them though. Other than that not much.
Pregnancy symptoms- NONE! I was 100% sure I wasn't pregnant. I only tested that day because I planned on enjoying some drinks that night haha! Even now not many symptoms. But I did get a beta hcg done and my results were awesome!
12 dpo: 116
14 dpo: 248

What cd are you talking clomid and are you on?

Thats awesome!

I got AF after 5pm but still counted that day as CD1, so got clomid on CD4 and doctor said start right away. So im doing CD4-8 but next month he told me to take 2-6 since i ovulate early.

Im expecting the ovulated Cd14-16, clomid gives me boob acne and acne. Gonna take my last pill tonight. When should i start opks?

Planning on Bding, Cd9,11,13,14,15,16,18 What do you think? Because my mom was over we didnt BD much since af so DH said we can BD non stop during my fertile week :happydance:

I always started OPKs on cd 10, well sometimes earlier haha! But clomid can cause false positives. I technically wasn't supposed to start until cd12 but let's be real, I can't wait that long! I always always use smu between 10-11am with a 3-4 hour hold.
My doc said bd day of positive opk and day after as that's the most effective time. And that's what we did this month and look!

i already get false positives due to pcos so thats why i started temping again.

Btw i hav been having crazy amount of ewcm since i started clomid, i thought it was supposed to dry cm p?

uh im so dry now, no ewcm at all. Cm is watery but barely there. I dont have my usual ovulation cramps, i hav it but not as painful as before. How was ur ovulation pain??

I got clear opk in the morning yesterday and positive at night, and also positive this morning. It was clear then positive right away. Did ur opks gradually get positive?

I hope my temp stays up tom:coffee:

My cm was crazy last month! The day of ovulation there wasn't much and it was creamy! AND I felt NO ovulation pain at all! If my temp didn't go up I wouldn't have even thought I ovulated lol
My OPKs got gradually darker within a couple days. Once I get a positive I stop testing though.

my opks were half dark up to CD11, then went clear CD12-13 then CD14 it went straight to positive. Mine is usually gradual too but this month is weird.

Do you think i ovulated yesterday or happening today by looking at my chart?

I didn't try that! Lol sometimes when it's right in front of me I miss it lol

It looks like possibly yesterday. Hopefully your temp goes up more tomorrow and then it'll be for sure! Mine always is a small spike at first then more the second day

Mine is small spike at first too thats why im thinking that i ovulated yesterday but yesterday cp was closed and opened up by night time and still soft and openish right now so donno. Gonna force DH to BD tonight, hopefully we get an other day of bding done then wait for af lol

btw ur last month after ovulation temp and this month are identical!

Not sure how I just found this thread, but I'm joining! It is our first. Last month we didn't catch, but I o'd like two days before our wedding so I'm sire I was too stressed. This month I o around my birthday so I'm feeling dang positive!!

One make end session and you should be way more than covered for that bfp!
I never looked at my charts and wow they're so similar! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->