TTC Baby #1 Buddies

Totally. I bet you she hasn't posted because she is so happy and in shock that she can't even get her fingers to type it out. I'll help, just type:

TWINS

We will get it :haha:

You're lying!!!! What the heck? And she is just up and ignoring us here? Aw no she di'int!!!!

yea im pretty disappointed because i was watching the time when she said that she will know in an hour:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

JK! im pretty excited for ur twins green:happydance:

Omg I posted! It must not have saved! I've been so much and obviously crazy happy I haven't been checking! But I really came and posted my ultrasound pic!
Since I'm on my phone sometimes I close the web before it uploads. Oops! Lol I'll repost right now.

And golden yes I can see a faint line! How did your appointment go!!

Sorry for the delay lovey ladies! I love you both for your support you're amazing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
omg im so happy for u! you can forget about all the wait and tears, just enjoy the news, u sure deserved it :hugs:

Doc appt went really good, i liked him alot. He ordered complete blood test and i see him on Thursday. He said that if the test comes positive, he will send me for scan! If not pregnant, then he is gonna book pelvic and boob checkup, and also get my tubes checked. :happydance:

Yay green!! Haha we are just giving you a hard time! I love twins!!

You are growing 20 fingers and 20 toes inside you!! How crazy is that??

Ohhappy- definitely weird to think of it that way lol but it is awesome ok growing two babies.

Golden- I'm SO glad your doctor is taking you seriously and I hope so much your blood comes back positive but just in case it doesn't, you'll be getting answers!

Twins run super heavy in my family (we have 5 sets within 4 generations on my mothers side). So I think about twins a LOT. I change sides daily on if I want them or not. I wouldn't be upset, lets just say that!

Here is a pic of me on my wedding day with my sisters beautiful twin boys. ❤

Attachments

• 1332627193419562.jpg
    1332627193419562.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
You're beautiful! And oh my goodness look at those cuties.
I'm really happy sets having twins first.

I don't think it was evap since I got faint lines again, but frer there is barely anything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820