TTC Baby #1 Buddies

My test today is darker. DH can see it too! I'm gonna go get so many frers and test everyday until I see the doctor on Thursday. I will give blood on Monday, I was gonna do today but I forgot to fast because he ordered some tests that requires fasting.

I'm so scared that it's gonna be cp :((

It was bit darker tonight's test but didn't take a pic. This one is the morning test. I got two more frer, will do one tom morning.

I went to buy digi, it was two for $30 n DH was like just get the normal one lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 8
That one is darker!!! Yay! Don't stress (I know easier said than done) but stress literally will do nothing at all. I'm so happy for you!

I second oh happy! Suck and there's no denying that line. Those are not sensative at all either.

Finally frer s showing a line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
How funny I JUST answered this exact question on another thread! I'm just taking the one my pharmacy sells. But I did a lot of looking around and they virtually all have the same things in them. Unless you get one with DHA which I haven't.

How are you feeling?! I'm so freaking happy for you!

Thanks hun, im feeling really happy too:happydance: i hope to God, it sticks :yipee:
I have lots of symptoms, i envy how u dont have any:baby:

So do you think u having boys or girls or both?

Oh no! I have tons of symptoms. I just didn't at first. I have MS all day long. And my bbs ads huge and sore.
Have you taken anymore tests?

I think it's one of each, DH thinks it's boys. Lol

DH is hoping for twin boyz too lol, he is keep telling me to eat more so his boyz can grow. He even named them:wacko:

My boobs didnt get bigger but i got sore nipples, cramps here and there. Night sweats and vivid dreams. Also bloated.

I gave blood on sunday and my appt with fam doc on thursday and right after that appt, i will see the endo same day. Im sure endo will order more tests too. And hopefully 6-7weeks scan.

My tests are getting darker but not as dark as control line yet, im 14dpo today so maybe still early. i wanted to use digi but it gave an error! so mad at that.

You definitely would get a bfp with a digital! Stupid error!
Can't wait to see what the docs say!

You definitely would get a bfp with a digital! Stupid error!
Can't wait to see what the docs say!

Me too! some lady on other thread said she got positives on pink tests and her blood test was negative:cry: got me all worried again

Time has stopped seriously! i want Thursday to come already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->