TTC Baby #1 Buddies

Don't listen to other stories focus on your wonderful tests and your pregnancy.

All I keep seeing on twins is "vanishing twin syndrome" and it's made me totally paranoid. I might take a break from the Internet.

yea i wanna do that too, every time i read something i get paranoid. Im even paranoid to BD cuz someone said she started bleeding after BD

It happens. But here's my thought- just don't do anything too crazy rough. But in the end whatever happens is meant to be and will happen anyway no matter what we do. I keep telling myself this because there's no point in stressing out. (Easier said than done lol)

i got full positive today and finally passing the af day so im just gonna stop worrying, if i meant to have the baby im sure i will have it.

Btw i got headache today, sucks that i cant take painkillers. How u feeling?

Yes! Headaches are so common! Tylenol has worked for me. But I try to stay away as much as possible.

I'm totally stressed out. Just life is one thing after another. I told DH I want pizza and a good cry lol

yea i wanna stay away from painkillers just incase,

How come stressed? is it about the house and moving stress? Also u must be emotional, im already got my full time bitch face on:blush:

Haha I have mine on too!

stress from a combination of things. We're backing out of the house. Basically if we don't we're loosing be money we put down because the seller took two weeks to approve repairs but won't give us an additional two weeks like she took... Job is stressful. DHs truck was stolen (not sure if I mentioned it) but they found it and now WE'RE under investigation! As if we had something to do with it?! It's just a lot of things.

WTF? Why would you be under investigation for your own stolen vehicle?!

Because this is the second time it's happened! So the insurance thinks we had something to do with it?!! It's like ya that's what I do in my spare time mess up my own car! I know it happens but come on!

If it was you I would assume you would ensure it would never be found again, or damaged beyond repair. So dumb. Criminals get away with so much because of dumb moves like that.

Haha I have mine on too!

stress from a combination of things. We're backing out of the house. Basically if we don't we're loosing be money we put down because the seller took two weeks to approve repairs but won't give us an additional two weeks like she took... Job is stressful. DHs truck was stolen (not sure if I mentioned it) but they found it and now WE'RE under investigation! As if we had something to do with it?! It's just a lot of things.

Sometimes it piles up ha, will u be looking at new houses before twins are born?

My job is horrible too, i hate it but now im stuck even more. I just took 20mins nap in the meeting room, ugh i wish it was longer

ahhh Green yesterday was a sh*t show:cry:

So basically i was super excited yesterday, went to doc appt and doctor said pregnancy test is negative. I was in total shock because i was just holding my digi test that said pregnant. Then i asked him what was my hcg level, and thank god i asked. He said he didnt do blood test, it was an urine test!
Blood test that he did was to check my vit levels and sugar level. What and idiot!!! I was super mad, like super super mad. Im already freaking hormonal angry, i was ready to bunch him in the face. I said to him why urine test, they sell those at stores, did u know that? and i didnt have to wait 1 week to get urine test result.
I gave the urine sample on 12dpo but it wasnt fmu and with fmu that morning i barely had a line. So no wonder it was negative. He told me to start taking 5g folic acid if i think im pregnant, i was just gonna tell him to F*ck off but DH said "5g folic acid is way too much, i think we will be leaving". So we left his office angry.

Then i had my appt with the endocrinologist. I absolutely lov him, he made me feel better. He looked at my tests and said i think u are pregnant so lets do a blood test. He will call me either today or monday depends on when he gets my result because i gave blood at 3pm yesterday. He also said if im pregnant, then he wont be able to help me further so he will refer me to a gyno.

Basically i dont even know if im pregnant and most likely i wont get an early scan

You are pregnant! So glad the endo did a blood test and then you can get referred to a gyno who will set up a scan. Don't stress Hun! Just take your prenatal and Try to be patient for your test results.

Golden, what the hell was with that dr?! So uncalled for. What a jerk. So they drew blood and did nothing with it?! You have a good point in telling him that you can buy a urine test at the store and you don't have to wait a week. That's just absurd. I've been hearing more and more sh*tty dr stories lately and it makes me so nervous. It's common sense stuff!!

Glad you went to the other dr, they sound much more interested in you instead of money.

You are totally pregs tho, don't doubt yourself. xoxo

Thanks Green, im taking my prenatals and patiently waiting.

That doctor was so nice the first appt, i dunno what happened yesterday. I asked him again yesterday to do blood test and he said " You really wanna be pregnant ha hahahahahaha" Omg even when i think about it, i get angry.

Thanks, Happyz! im glad i dont pay for the tests because health care is free in canada but i bet he is after charging more money to government.

I got the blood test result positive, hcg at 385 16dpo. Green when was ur blood test and what was the value?

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Mine was really high. It was 116 at 12dpo and 248 I think at 14 dpo. My doc wants it between 75 and 100 at 14dpo whic would mean they want it between 150 and 300 at 16dpo so yours is good! But it's more about doubling than a single number.

How are u doing Green? Did u get any sickness? Are u showing already? since its twins, i assume ur bump will come out earlier.

I talked to the Gyno's nurse and she told me to get my blood work done again and ultrasound booked with my family doctor because gyno wont see me until next month. So i booked appt with my fam doc for Friday. So confusing!!! im glad i called the gyno's office because i didnt know fam doc does the follow ups.

I wanna get my progesterone checked and book early scan. So i can relax a bit.

Golden- how was your appointment today? They probably couldn't see anything side you're so early. How are you feeling?

I'm not showing but I am bloated. However, I'm also a bigger girl so I assume I won't show right away. It kind of lets me hide it for awhile. I'm so sick. In fact I even had the flu this week. It's been terrible. But I saw my babies this morning and they're measuring a day ahead of schedule! So yay!!

Thanks for asking my appointment went well, ordered some more test like hcg and progesterone and disease screening. He didn't get me an early scan tho since I never had mc before. First one will be 12weeks

I'm glad ur babies are doing well! They both measure the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->