• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Baby #1 Buddies

Ladies! Holy cow congrats Mrs. Green and golden. I've been away for so long but I just got my :bfp: this morning. Super early of course and I'm in shock. Turns out I need Rx progesterone.

How is everyone?

Ladies! Holy cow congrats Mrs. Green and golden. I've been away for so long but I just got my :bfp: this morning. Super early of course and I'm in shock. Turns out I need Rx progesterone.

How is everyone?

Omg! Congrats hun, this is amazing! What did I take this cycle? Are u taking progesterone?

Yes ma'am I'm on 200mg of promethium daily. And I also took black cohosh, vitex and did baking soda be fired bd in the hooha. I think it was the bc and baking soda that did the trick and if I hadn't been on progesterone I don't think I would have implanted.

How many weeks are you golden?

Mrsgreen how are you?

Yes ma'am I'm on 200mg of promethium daily. And I also took black cohosh, vitex and did baking soda be fired bd in the hooha. I think it was the bc and baking soda that did the trick and if I hadn't been on progesterone I don't think I would have implanted.

How many weeks are you golden?

Mrsgreen how are you?

I heard great things about black cohosh, I'm glad it all worked for you. I'm excited to be ur bump buddy! I'm 5w4d today , time s passing slow since the bfp. I wanna be 12weeks already n see my baby pass the mc risk

I know golden. I'm seeing some pink cm right now I'm sure is just implantation but it's making me nervous! Did you get implantation spotting?

I may call and ask for blood test on Monday and schedule my first appt.

No I didn't get any spotting, lots of creamy glossy cm tho.

Definitely book ur appointment, I had my first blood test June16 and it was 385 and gave blood again yesterday to see if hcg is rising and what my progesterone level is.

I will get my result on Monday, hopefully it's high enuf. Since it doubles everyday am I supposed to multiple it by two for each day?? Do you know?

Did ur hpt get dark enuf? Mine took a while until it was as dark as the control line, I believe it wa around 17-18dpo

kitty? what happened? are u still spotting?

Green, i got my hcg results today

4w2d (16dpo) was 385
5w3d (24dpo) is 6544, doesnt seem like twins but im glad its doubling fine

:hi: ladies. Nice to see that you all are pregnant. I knew about Golden but Xokittycatxo you are pregnant too. Wow congrats hun :flower: I was thinking about you few days back.

Congrats mrs.green! You are having twins!! That's exciting :happydance:

Good luck to you ohHappyZ. Hope you are next and I can join you too in few weeks.

Your charts looks great OhHappyZ! :thumbup:

Golden, how are you sweetie ?
Happy 6weeks! :flower:

Your charts looks great OhHappyZ! :thumbup:

Golden, how are you sweetie ?
Happy 6weeks! :flower:

yea 6 weeks! so scary.
Mornins sickness is kcking in, i wish i didnt have to go to work.

How are u doing? did u finish ur pills?

Sorry about the sickness. Is there anything you can do about it like I have heard eating crackers before going to bed helps. So that you are not totally in empty stomach when you wake up.

Yes, I did finish my pill. :)

Sorry about the sickness. Is there anything you can do about it like I have heard eating crackers before going to bed helps. So that you are not totally in empty stomach when you wake up.

Yes, I did finish my pill. :)

I havent read about it, because it didnt come full force yet

Hey girls. Fairry, good to hear from you! How are you??

Sadly my pregnancy was an early loss :angel:

I'm hopeful for next month though. How is everyone doing. Mrs. Green...twins?! Oh wow how exciting!

Oh I'm so sorry kitty! But I had a cp the month before this bfp! I hope that gives you some comfort.

Sorry I don't always check in. I do keep up reading but I'm just so darn exhausted I end up replying to one or two threads then give up lol

I'm sorry to hear that Kitty, just focus on lengthening ur lp and take black cohosh again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->